New Features & info

New here and would like to see a new feature added why you can set a jingle or commercial to play after x number of time songs. Also I'm trying to find out how to edit the webpage where it says "sub header text" how do I edit that info there ?
I tried to find this info in the help section.

Thanks,
Dave -

You can build your rotation as described here: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/radioboss-cloud-quick-start-guide/
Inserting an ID every X songs is a fairly easy task, please see Step 3 in the guide above.

Web page can be edited (in source code) from the Integrations section. You can change any text on the page, or replace the page completely with your own code.
Not sure if I was understood...what I'm trying to do is have a rotation from songs to every 1 jingle by songs...right now it only lets me select by time minutes not songs.

You can add Track Lists, e.g. select song, or two, then select a jingle. This is described in the guide.

The repeat feature in the scheduler is time-based, not based on track count. If you need a structural repeat, e.g. a jingle every 2 tracks, then you should build a rotation, based on Track Lists, as described in the guide.

Back