Play tracks of the series after RB reboot

Hi Dmitry!

If I plan a program and select "Play a track from playlist/folder" and then "sequentially" select, was the tracks playing sequentially Track 01, Track 02, Track 03,...

But when I must restart my RadioBoss the mission planning starts again with Track 01, Track 02,... but it should continue playing at Track 04, Track 05,...

You told me some time ago, the "problem" is solved in RadioBoss v4.9, but that still does not work, or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

It wasn't fixed in RadioBOSS 4.9, sorry. It will be fixed in RadioBOSS 5.0 (actually, it's already fixed).

Currently you can use Playlist Generator Pro to select tracks - it "remembers" the source position between restarts.

Hmmm.. That was the reason why my RB did not playied sequentially. Becouse of restart. When we rebroadcasting RRA we stop the PC about 20 minutes.
I really hope that this BUG will be fixed soon.

lukass2000 said:
that sounds good :)
when is it planned RadioBoss v5? ;D
The beta release is planned for October and a final release will be ready by the end of the year.

Can be set a start counter ? If I want to play from 025 for example.

pety said:
No, currently it just remembers the last position. Maybe in the future it will be possible to set the start pos.

djsoft said:
pety said:
No, currently it just remembers the last position. Maybe in the future it will be possible to set the start pos.
Yes. RB 5.0 is in the future.

Like a Printer. Print pages from 12-24, or pages 12-24, 40-45.
That will be great!
I think RB is smarter than a Printer :)

pety said:
Like a Printer. Print pages from 12-24, or pages 12-24, 40-45.
That will be great!
I think RB is smarter than a Printer :)
Playlist Generator Pro already has a "start from" feature :) I'm not sure if RB's Track List needs this feature at all... For advanced track selections PlGen Pro is a much better choice.

pety said:
Yes. RB 5.0 is in the future.
That's true, but there are lots of other features and improvements planned for this version.

Back