RadioBOSS 5.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
If I agree that the resolution is very bad, but it is common in all netbook.
I just found an "alternative" to solve the problem:
Hiding the taskbar, could "shrink the size of the log", save the profile and then put the taskbar back.
Yes, RB is not designed to work with small screens, therefore you may experience problems. This will be improved in the future.

mlmmn said:
RadioBOSS turns off after _several_ days of non-stop usage (dunno exact period) saying that the trial has ended. Is this normal? We're using the 5.0.0.4 beta with the beta key.
Yes, that's the beta version key limitation, it will turn off itself from time to time.

nelson c said:
I have discovered as causing the problem from the api, which cause to be displayed in the list are two tracks playing simultaneously.
Thank you, this will be fixed in the next update.

....Thanks!

No intentional but if "Loop" in auxiliary players, only repeated once

Edit:
the panels sound effects, never directly does nothing (loop).

I can not enter into the merits of technical advice, but what I write would be interesting to make it happen.
You could create a kind of preview that allows you to verify that the airing of a program to be correctly now and the way you want.
For example, if I want to insert a new Schedule in the program or news 17 hours should make sure that everything works properly without having to stop the airing or having to wait 17 hours for ON AIR check that everything is working fine. Do you think it is possible to realize this Dmitry
;) ;) ;) ;)

Other problems / Improvements:

In the search panel, I think when the botton is press "stop search" which also serves to clear the search edit, it should show the full list.

The logger included in RB recording absolutely nothing.
I like that you can record the entry "Line-In" like RB allows coders.
RadioLogger know, but it would be better to use the logger RB, which in my case is more than enough.

While charging the search list, you can not do scrolling, RB always selects the first track and you can not lose the list. (See screenshot)

Attachments

• bug search.png
    bug search.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 508
nelson c said:
No intentional but if "Loop" in auxiliary players, only repeated once
Yes, it's a bug - will be fixed.

nelson c said:
Can you please explain this in more details?

Bensisko said:
For example, if I want to insert a new Schedule in the program or news 17 hours should make sure that everything works properly without having to stop the airing or having to wait 17 hours for ON AIR check that everything is working fine. Do you think it is possible to realize this Dmitry
;) ;) ;) ;)
If you just need to check how an event starts, just select it in the list and click Run Now. You can install another RB instance (to a different folder), setup it to use another sound card and use this instance for testing purposes.

nelson c said:
In the search panel, I think when the botton is press "stop search" which also serves to clear the search edit, it should show the full list.
I believe we've discussed this before :) There's the reason why Stop Search button doesn't return the full list: there should be a way to completely stop processing the list. Otherwise, for a large library, clicking the Stop button could result in a delay...

nelson c said:
Are you sure? Please post a screenshot of its settings. Probably it's some sort of misconfiguration.

nelson c said:
RadioLogger know, but it would be better to use the logger RB, which in my case is more than enough.
Maybe. In the future the Stream Archive feature will be improved.

nelson c said:
While charging the search list, you can not do scrolling, RB always selects the first track and you can not lose the list. (See screenshot)
That's strange - I've just tried to reproduce this, but it works as it should...

In RB 4.9.1.0 is tag editor but "File Type" assign for multiple files doesn't work.
Can you fix this ?

Attachments

• _file_type_ML_track_properties.jpg
    _file_type_ML_track_properties.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 478
pety said:
In RB 4.9.1.0 is tag editor but "File Type" assign for multiple files doesn't work.
Can you fix this ?
It's already fixed, wait for RB 5.0.0.5 update.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Can you fix this ?
It's already fixed, wait for RB 5.0.0.5 update.
Cool ! May I downoad RB 5.0.0.5 update ?

When assign jingles.
Send report too...

Attachments

• _crash_RB.jpg
    _crash_RB.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 485
  • bugreport_20131130-174530.txt
    23.7 KB · Views: 379
For what it's worth, this version (5.0.0.4 beta) is working well for me now.  I have had a couple of times where the software would lockup but that could be due to my aging system.  In general, once the delays/buffers are set up correctly in the program (and for me, in VAC) so the static and popping stop, and the cable routing (inputs/outputs) is corrected to fix voice/music/sfx delays or out-of-sync issues, it's solid.  I can do a 2 or 3 hour show with songs and commercials peppered in, throwing sound effects left and right (as you guys know, the sound effects in RB overlap vs. cutting each other off like some programs do, which makes it sound very realistic and professional) and have no issues.  When I take a break, I just turn on my playlist and return to the show when I feel like it.  Fade in/Fade out work great, smooth transitions.  My callers and Skypers sound great w/o delays; we sound like we're in the same room though on different mics.  Thanks again for a great product, Dmitry!

nelson c said:
Attached image, I think it will be enough.

nelson c said:
I believe we've discussed this before :) There's the reason why Stop Search button doesn't return the full list: there should be a way to completely stop processing the list. Otherwise, for a large library, clicking the Stop button could result in a delay...
So is this what we discussed before.
I repost this because it coaxes me entirely the current solution.
On one hand I understand what you say and it is true, but also very uncomfortable "ecribir a space, and delete" when you want a complete list.
Perhaps it would be useful to use the event "Double Click" for a complete listing, or find another alternative. :)

nelson c said:
Are you sure? Please post a screenshot of its settings. Probably it's some sort of misconfiguration.
Attachment capture. the desktop folder no file is created

nelson c said:
That's strange - I've just tried to reproduce this, but it works as it should...
This error only occurs when loading the database, for example:
Seaching .. 39%
I think we'll record a video, I saw this error on two of my pc

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 527
  • Sin t?tulo2.png
    Sin t?tulo2.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 546
HELLO
thank you for the large improvement in 5.4.pour swweper insert a startup event before it would be useful to adjust the time, rather it blocks a 2 minutes as currently
It would be nice to inserted a red light is a bit like air stremming report when programateur is active in many of my tecnitien forget to reactivate the programateur after their issuance
There is also a little shame that only mp3 tag cover either give it would be nice to also flac

I think is something wrong in Report generated file:

<TRACK IDENT=" " ARTIST="" TITLE="Al Bano &amp; Romina Power-Sharazan" ALBUM="" YEAR="" GENRE="" COMMENT="" FILENAME="D:\Muzica veche\MUSICA ITALIA-MOMENTI FELICI\Al Bano &amp; Romina Power-Sharazan.mp3" DURATION="04:41"  PLAYCOUNT="19" INTRO="0.00" />

Playlist Generator Pro - Add URL Stream.
URL window looks incomplete.

I would like to be like in "Playlist -> Add URL..."

See image

Attachments

• _PGPro_URL_stream.jpg
    _PGPro_URL_stream.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 586
pety said:
Why do you think it's wrong?

pety said:
Playlist Generator Pro - Add URL Stream.
URL window looks incomplete.
Broadcasting titles currently not supported in Playlist Generator Pro. This will be changed in the future updates.

wutzthedeal said:
For what it's worth, this version (5.0.0.4 beta) is working well for me now.  I have had a couple of times where the software would lockup but that could be due to my aging system.  In general, once the delays/buffers are set up correctly in the program (and for me, in VAC) so the static and popping stop, and the cable routing (inputs/outputs) is corrected to fix voice/music/sfx delays or out-of-sync issues, it's solid.  I can do a 2 or 3 hour show with songs and commercials peppered in, throwing sound effects left and right (as you guys know, the sound effects in RB overlap vs. cutting each other off like some programs do, which makes it sound very realistic and professional) and have no issues.  When I take a break, I just turn on my playlist and return to the show when I feel like it.  Fade in/Fade out work great, smooth transitions.  My callers and Skypers sound great w/o delays; we sound like we're in the same room though on different mics.  Thanks again for a great product, Dmitry!
Thank you very much! Good to know that everything works as it should :)

nelson c said:
nelson c said:
Attached image, I think it will be enough.
That's odd - I've just tested it, and looping work as it should in the latest beta. Does this always happen, or only on certain music tracks?

nelson c said:
On one hand I understand what you say and it is true, but also very uncomfortable "ecribir a space, and delete" when you want a complete list.
Perhaps it would be useful to use the event "Double Click" for a complete listing, or find another alternative. :)
Interesting. I think that would be possible to implement. Double click, or right-click will do it.

nelson c said:
Attachment capture. the desktop folder no file is created
OK, this will be tested.

nelson c said:
This error only occurs when loading the database, for example:
Seaching .. 39%
I think we'll record a video, I saw this error on two of my pc
Yes, while list is populated you can't do scrolling. You should wait until it's completed or click Stop.

corsimusic said:
HELLO
thank you for the large improvement in 5.4.pour swweper insert a startup event before it would be useful to adjust the time, rather it blocks a 2 minutes as currently
Yes, a setting for this will be added. Maybe in the 5.0 release, in 5.0.x at most.

corsimusic said:
It would be nice to inserted a red light is a bit like air stremming report when programateur is active in many of my tecnitien forget to reactivate the programateur after their issuance
I'm afraid I didn't understand this...

corsimusic said:
There is also a little shame that only mp3 tag cover either give it would be nice to also flac
Yes, this will be improved in the future.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Why do you think it's wrong?
See in file. Why is that in cells ?
<TRACK IDENT=" " ARTIST="" TITLE="Al Bano &amp; Romina Power-Sharazan" ALBUM="" YEAR="" GENRE="" COMMENT="" FILENAME="D:\Muzica veche\MUSICA ITALIA-MOMENTI FELICI\Al Bano &amp; Romina Power-Sharazan.mp3" DURATION="04:41"  PLAYCOUNT="19" INTRO="0.00" /> etc., etc...

Attachments

• 2013-12-01.csv
    14.3 KB · Views: 391
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back