RadioBOSS 5.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadioBOSS 5.0.0.5: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_5.0.0.5_beta.exe

Changes:
- Bugs fixed
- Minor UI improvements

Excellent Music Library - > {A lot of tracks selected} -> Track Properties -> File Types

Attachments

• _1_FT.jpg
    _1_FT.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 522
  • _2_FT.jpg
    _2_FT.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 528
Firstly thank you for considering the above!
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Small problem with the interface to resize.
nelson c said:
Otherwise, PlayCount the Report Generator does not work
Regarding Playcount - this can be due to previous bug when reports were saved incorrectly.
I tried with logs generated by RB 5.0.0.4 and 5.0.0.5 and the problem persists.

Very happy with RB-5.0.0.5, many errors and corrections (eg not cut mix in file types "Do not mix for these" works great now! :D)

Regarding the error in the insertion of characters in the API I hope this is fixed in beta 5 RB.
The rest of the errors of the api, work well now, to acceptation of the "current track number in the list" as report previously unreported when you are working with a list that is not on the air.
for example, this air the "Air" tab, and I am working with the "Temp" tab.

The loop in the effects panel still does not work in 5.0.0.5 RB, soon I will reinstall windows.
I'll report if the problem persists.

Still waiting for new features such as reporting problems by e-mail and bed background.
I guess the priority is errors, but I like to see new features :).

Finally a summary of the most important problems:
-RB Logger does nothing.
-Write in the txt as in encoders (File Types: Send format ...)
-Resize the program causes an error report. (I was previously sent)
- Sigue Editor (If the mixture is used only for the current list works very badly) in my tests started playing mix 10 seconds ahead of schedule.
When mixing points are stored in the file works perfect (uncheck the option "Only for current list")

Thanks

dave-t, pety - I'm glad you've found the changes useful :)

nelson c said:
to acceptation of the "current track number in the list" as report previously unreported when you are working with a list that is not on the air.
Do you mean there's still a bug? If yes, please provide details on it.

nelson c said:
The loop in the effects panel still does not work in 5.0.0.5 RB, soon I will reinstall windows.
Do you use a separate sound card for Cart Wall or it's played on the Main device?

nelson c said:
Still waiting for new features such as reporting problems by e-mail and bed background.
Those features are coming.

djsoft said:
dave-t, pety - I'm glad you've found the changes useful :)

nelson c said:
to acceptation of the "current track number in the list" as report previously unreported when you are working with a list that is not on the air.
Do you mean there's still a bug? If yes, please provide details on it.

nelson c said:
Do you use a separate sound card for Cart Wall or it's played on the Main device?

nelson c said:
Those features are coming.

I use another sound card for the panel effects.
but I just checked out using the same air and evidences the persistence problem.

That's right, although there is a small problem with the api:
not the current track number is reported when working with another tab
I think the image will appreciate the problem
The problems we had in the "move" command API, were solved :).

I look forward to the new features! 8).

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 543
  • 2.png
    2.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 544
I found the problem of loop!, It's something with my profile.
Default profile works well.
Attachment My Profile

Attachments

• Radio Music.prf
    61.4 KB · Views: 350
wutzthedeal said:
2.  I would like to be able to right click on a song/jingle and be able to select, "Stop after this song and disconnect."  That would be awesome.
You can do it another way: select the track after which you'd like to disconnect, in the menu click Playlist->Add command, enter "disconnect" (w/o quotes) and click OK.

You continue to prove your AWESOMENESS!

Hello,
It would be interesting to highlight a color of your choice with the program or schedule that is going on the air at that time, after flashing, it remains a highlight fixed immediately understand what it does and 'loaded on your player. And 'formulation can insert it in this version?
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Problem With  Playlist Generator Pro
I do not know if I have already reported Playlist Generator Pro but it does not respect the position of the categories.
For example, if I insert a category credits beginning of the program, and eventually another category credits by the end of the program, well this will be put right at the beginning but not the end of the playlist to save this last one closes the program is not entered in final position.
I hope I explained myself.

Use Playlist Generator pro, daily and in my case never a problem.
maybe you have activated the option "Total size of play list"

sometimes with a few songs that do not exist on the disk an error is generated.
however everything is working properly, it follows with the next track.
report here

Attachments

• bugreport_20131205-052309.txt
    30.5 KB · Views: 450
Just noticed that the music library is not picking up the YEAR when reading the file tags.

double checked with MP3Tag which show the year is present... ?

D/Ling the new beta now, Dmitry, will report back.  Would like to (if it hasn't been requested yet) be able to listen or pre-listen to songs in the folder view before I decide to add them to the playlists/cartwall buttons.  Also would like to be able to make windows extra small such as that aux player I need; seems it has a limit on how small you can make it, which chews away at the available real estate I have to work with (these are not huge issues!  Just requests...)

UPDATE: Smooth as butter.  Haven't had a lockup or glitch at all.  Was able to use StereoTool w/o popping/cracking, also tried out Breakaway Broadcast (found that both were unnecessary for my talk show; eq and compressors built in were fine if set properly).  Continued to promote RadioBOSS on my show (fb page is www.facebook.com/TruthOnTapShow ) I noticed you added a right-click "stop" command which is a great addition.  I also did the "disconnect" command; I assume these will remain in my playlist so I don't have to add new ones every time, correct?  Everything works exactly as it should; the delays are accurate, the fading times are accurate... Rb is nearing perfection!

I would like to access directly TAG EDITOR.
How can I do that, becouse I want to do it :)

Attachments

• _TAG_EDITOR.jpg
    _TAG_EDITOR.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 546
Quote from: corsimusic on December 01, 2013, 02:24:01 AM
It would be nice to inserted a red light is a bit like air stremming report when programateur is active in many of my tecnitien forget to reactivate the programateur after their issuance
I'm afraid I didn't understand this...[/b
]
Sorry for my (poor) English, I meant "Insert a RED light when the SCEDULER IS ACTIVE- for example -  because from time to time, the technicians forget to switch it on. It seems that the tag "SCHEDULER DISABLED" (bottom right)  isn't visible enough for some of them. 
Would it be possible to insert an AGC on the second output of the card reader when this reader is affected to another card.
Thank you very much for your help and congratulations for the great job you have already done (and are still doing), and for the continuous improvements, day after day.
All the best.
corsimusic   

My "disconnect" command didn't work when I tested it tonight; the stop command did, but I still had to manually disconnect.  Any idea what I did wrong? 

Attachments

• ScreenShot143.jpg
    ScreenShot143.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 542
I had a suggestion about carts.

I was wondering if it is possible to make it so that when you press a currently playing cart sound in order for it to stop, that it does so with a fade out, as opposed to an abrupt stop. I ask this because mostly I load things like applause effects, and sometimes even music beds. It doesn't sound right when you have to make it stop abruptly during a live programme when you're in-between features. A fade out would make transitions between cart sounds smoother. I think it would be nice to have the option to make the sounds fade out on carts.

nelson c said:
I use another sound card for the panel effects.
but I just checked out using the same air and evidences the persistence problem.
Does "Repeat" feature works for you in the AUX players? Technically it's the same as the "loop" option in the Cart Wall.

nelson c said:
That's right, although there is a small problem with the api:
not the current track number is reported when working with another tab
Thanks for reporting, will be fixed in the next update.

nelson c said:
I found the problem of loop!, It's something with my profile.
Default profile works well.
Attachment My Profile
OK - will be tested.

Bensisko said:
It would be interesting to highlight a color of your choice with the program or schedule that is going on the air at that time, after flashing, it remains a highlight fixed immediately understand what it does and 'loaded on your player.
In the scheduled events list the last started event is marked with a small red dot in its icon.

wutzthedeal said:
You continue to prove your AWESOMENESS!

Bensisko said:
Problem With  Playlist Generator Pro
I do not know if I have already reported Playlist Generator Pro but it does not respect the position of the categories.
For example, if I insert a category credits beginning of the program, and eventually another category credits by the end of the program, well this will be put right at the beginning but not the end of the playlist to save this last one closes the program is not entered in final position.
I hope I explained myself.
Can you please provide more details on the problem? Eg. screenshots, preset files, generated m3u playlsits.

dave-t said:
Just noticed that the music library is not picking up the YEAR when reading the file tags.

double checked with MP3Tag which show the year is present... ?
Maybe it's a bug. Does it happen for MP3 files only?

pety said:
I would like to access directly TAG EDITOR.
How can I do that, becouse I want to do it :)
What do you mean access to tag editor? I'm afraid I didn't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back