RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I hope so I hope I am not being monitored I hope my cd key, I paid for never gets shut down due to reinstalls or how many times loaded. I just wanna make sure I am not gona get shut down you know like how windows does it from what I hear they deactivate your cd key after 3 reinstalls. Also I wonder why the user or switching users was locked in this version that made no sense maybe devs can clear that up?

WBGS-Founder said:
any list of fixes in this version?
Just a lot of bugs fixed.

WBGS-Founder said:
I notice the switch user is only in the Advanced mode wonder why we should have the option to switch users on PC what if a guest wants to use this, they can't?
Yes, User Account management is advanced feature and available only in the Advanced version.

WBGS-Founder said:
I also see on the about screen the amount of times launched do you guys record our launch times, and how long we use this for we should have an option to send in data to you at our choice? I am just going by what I see on the about screen maybe you guys can clear this for me.
This data is not sent anywhere.

WBGS-Founder said:
Oh I hope so I hope I am not being monitored I hope my cd key, I paid for never gets shut down due to reinstalls or how many times loaded. I just wanna make sure I am not gona get shut down you know like how windows does it from what I hear they deactivate your cd key after 3 reinstalls. Also I wonder why the user or switching users was locked in this version that made no sense maybe devs can clear that up?
Your key will not be shut down because of reinstalls. We only shut down keys which are published on forums, bought using stolen credit cards etc. We never shut down legitimate users.

klinsoft said:
I think this is a statistical information only on the local system
Yes, correct.

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
any list of fixes in this version?
Just a lot of bugs fixed.

WBGS-Founder said:
I notice the switch user is only in the Advanced mode wonder why we should have the option to switch users on PC what if a guest wants to use this, they can't?
Yes, User Account management is advanced feature and available only in the Advanced version.

WBGS-Founder said:
I also see on the about screen the amount of times launched do you guys record our launch times, and how long we use this for we should have an option to send in data to you at our choice? I am just going by what I see on the about screen maybe you guys can clear this for me.
This data is not sent anywhere.

WBGS-Founder said:
Your key will not be shut down because of reinstalls. We only shut down keys which are published on forums, bought using stolen credit cards etc. We never shut down legitimate users.

klinsoft said:
I think this is a statistical information only on the local system
Yes, correct.

What other features are you planing on making Advaced, so I can decide if I am gona stay with RB or not? Cause none of my members wanna buy a feature less laggy program just letting you know cause the play list lags for 2 WBGS members not one 2 and one has a five core CPU so yeah at 3.0ghz and over six gig ram and over 3gig video ram.

WBGS-Founder said:
What other features are you planing on making Advaced, so I can decide if I am gona stay with RB or not? Cause none of my members wanna buy a feature less laggy program just letting you know cause the play list lags for 2 WBGS members not one 2 and one has a five core CPU so yeah at 3.0ghz and over six gig ram and over 3gig video ram.
Some of the new features will be available only in Advanced edition, some only in Standard. Note that we do not move features out of Standard to Advanced. You always have the features you pay for.

For the software, it's not "laggy" - today it was tested on Intel Atom CPU (model Z3740, 4 cores running at 1.33 GHz) and it works perfectly fine there. This Atom processor is pretty slow, low-end, and RadioBOSS works on it with no problem. Also no other users, except for you, complain about so called "lags". From this I consider that "lags" problem is the problem on your PC and therefore there's nothing that has to be fixed in RB.

I also don't understand the "Feature-less" complain - we add features and never remove them. In 5.0 and prior versions there was no Users feature at all. Now as we add it to Advanced you start to complain that you don't have this feature in Standard... Why?

klinsoft said:
Just imported 38 000 songs mp3 and flac in the playlist for ~15 minutes ? I don`t know if this is long or short but no any problem.
It is very well.

I am not here to kiss but here to improve a software I bought a software I like i hate having to speak my mind, I don't wanan diss anyone  or say anything bad, but I am getting to a boiling point lol. I really wanna see this software do well but I really don't understand the lag fest in it yet i ahve used tones of radio auto mation software here are some to lay down and i have no issue and ill tell you why I chose RB at the end as well.

[deleted]-Free and great but the bs with MSQL is too much.

[deleted]-Over time it starts messing up and doing what this is now lagging sometimes it don't load.

[deleted]-Never noticed an issue with other than their trial dims down their version and takes out features I can't test so yeah.

[deleted]-Too much money for a plain ugly program but it is stable from my use, and it don't crash at all.

Radio Boss-Laggy Play List but works wonders and awesome features with an easy to use interface reminds of Radio Zara.

[deleted]- Similar to this but has no bugs that I can find with it at all, then again, I was only testing free version, and that is great just I contact them about it and no response, so I don't wanna waste cash on that software for crap support.

All in all, I have used a lot of software some have issues and great features then again a lot of software is in beta so yeah. I Choose Radio Boss because it was like Radio Zara but better you were not strapped down what I was not in store for was the lag it had in the play list, I am really liking this program it's the first program I have used where they were not forcing a higher edition on you or blocking stuff out and sticking it in your face most companies do this, so they can get people to by advanced, I really like this program, I am willing to come back to it in the feature, but I am not willing to buy or pay almost 300 for advanced, if so I would have bought better software for my buck, this is what I call a bang for my buck the right software for the right price for the right job. I can go on for days why I like Radio Boss, but I am only limited here but I can say Opus support is what hooked me and I never read reviews I bought from looking at it on my PC kind of funny I never noticed lag in the trial version at all, but I bought it and lag? Weird I just wanan see this get better I am sick of arguing until I am blue in the face, but I'll say this your on the right track don't F*** it up. Furthermore, I don't hate anyone, and I am not biased here or Racist I just speak my mind and speak my feelings and try to be honest at lest give me some respect for that not many don't do that. ??? ??? ::) ::) ;D ;D

In Playlist Generator Pro, when you export the generated playlist to the player, the Title Format in the player is ignored and the filename is displayed in the Title column.  (Unless there's a setting in Playlist Generator Pro that I'm missing.)  Thanks.

Can you add enabling and disabling the scheduler to a hot key same as silencer? Or is this possible already?

Hello Dmitry, though no more about the error report "makelibrary error: Range check error".
Still in RB 5.1

dashford said:
In Playlist Generator Pro, when you export the generated playlist to the player, the Title Format in the player is ignored and the filename is displayed in the Title column.  (Unless there's a setting in Playlist Generator Pro that I'm missing.)  Thanks.
Yes the title format is ignored until you play a track. This will be fixed in the future.

Douglas said:
History is slow to update when song changes to next one in playlist
Can you please give more information on the issue?

nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry, though no more about the error report "makelibrary error: Range check error".
Still in RB 5.1
Do you mean you still see the "makelibrary error: Range check error" message in the report but bugreport is not generated?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Still in RB 5.1
Do you mean you still see the "makelibrary error: Range check error" message in the report but bugreport is not generated?
Yes, that's right.

I think it's about the size of my library that happens.
I have seen that when this command is used the ram rises the clouds (because insurance is analyzing all tracks)
In these latest versions have not been present when this error is generated (I have scheduled to run every day, at a time that I am sleeping)
but it sure is the same thing happening.
which is sure that the error remains because I see it every day.

another issue that has to do with RB 5.1:
You can improve the time it takes to receive the metadata RB when large buffer is used?
With a buffer of 50 seconds is about 1 minute delayed metadata.

nelson c said:
another issue that has to do with RB 5.1:
You can improve the time it takes to receive the metadata RB when large buffer is used?
With a buffer of 50 seconds is about 1 minute delayed metadata.

I have over 7 thousand songs in my play list not once did I get that error weird.

I have over 100,000 songs ;D
Anyway the problem is not in the music library.
The problem is a command that creates a database from scheduler events...

Puti ti this over 40 gigs of rap and RB crashed for no reason cant send an error report the whole program crahs when it was about to sen error report wtf?

Attachments

• RB crashes.png
    RB crashes.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 519
WBGS-Founder said:
Puti ti this over 40 gigs of rap and RB crashed for no reason cant send an error report the whole program crahs when it was about to sen error report wtf?

Well, it keeps crashing and I can't send a report weird this is weird never done this before this is new. ??? ??? :( :( :(

nelson c said:
I have seen that when this command is used the ram rises the clouds (because insurance is analyzing all tracks)
In these latest versions have not been present when this error is generated (I have scheduled to run every day, at a time that I am sleeping)
How much RAM does it use? Please wait for the next update (5.1.0.3) and then try running "makelibrary" event manually using the Run Now button.

WBGS-Founder said:
After you restart it, click Settings->Open Settings Folder and send all the bugreport_*.txt files to support@djsoft.net

Once going from standard to advanced then this occurs you know ill wait. Also did you know the status of me streaming live is not working and in the version before it was kinda weird? So up by the user area there was a live streaming status that's not there now and was before when you streamed. Also here is teh ram used for you to see.

Attachments

• ram usage RB.png
    ram usage RB.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 522
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back