RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
In the next version(5.4.1) will add an API command to change the rating to the songs? Thank you
The 5.4.1 release is targeted to fix various issues and overall quality improvements. I'll see what can be done about it. The feature you request will be aded for sure in one of the nearest updates.
Ok I understand.
I hope to be added soon.

Now I have developed my system to change the rating, I only need the API command  ;D

Dmitry:
I'm having problems with TrackInfo API command.
If the position does not exist, RB returns totally empty. (which is not good or if this is a bug).

this always the way, is not a problem of the latest version

The problem is that when I want to get to get the first node, the application aborts me logically. Nor do I find the property to tell how many there are nodes and avoid this.

Attachments

• Problem.png
    Problem.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 390
nelson c said:
Dmitry:
I'm having problems with TrackInfo API command.
If the position does not exist, RB returns totally empty. (which is not good or if this is a bug).

this always the way, is not a problem of the latest version

The problem is that when I want to get to get the first node, the application aborts me logically. Nor do I find the property to tell how many there are nodes and avoid this.
You should catch this case in uour program, e.g check for an empty response, or catch the exception.

There is an old bug revived in the latest version.
When I use Stream Archive (Podcast) the MIC is not recorded when "Output to encoders only" is activated.
Level of stress produced by this bug: 10.
System Operating: Windows 7 SP1 32 bit.

pety said:
When I use Stream Archive (Podcast) the MIC is not recorded when "Output to encoders only" is activated.
Thanks for reporting, added to the list of bugs (although I'm not sure why it may stop working as it was unchanged since the previous version).

djsoft said:
pety said:
Thanks for reporting, added to the list of bugs (although I'm not sure why it may stop working as it was unchanged since the previous version).
It really doesn't work. In 5.3 works, in 5.4 doesn't.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I just saw that the actual mixing time is 1 second. (the red bar on the air panel is positioned one second before the end of the mixture)

But I is set at 0.5 seconds.

In previous betas it worked well.
Thanks for reporting, if it's a bug, will be fixed shortly.
Please remember to fix this in the next version. It is the only major bug that affects us RB 5.4

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I just saw that the actual mixing time is 1 second. (the red bar on the air panel is positioned one second before the end of the mixture)

But I is set at 0.5 seconds.

In previous betas it worked well.
Thanks for reporting, if it's a bug, will be fixed shortly.
Please remember to fix this in the next version. It is the only major bug that affects us RB 5.4
This is in the list of bugs, so will be fixed.

RadioBOSS has a strange behaviour.
It is thinking long, long time before play or stop or start.
It also consume more RAM and CPU.
RB_5_4_0_7.jpg

pety said:
Do you mean tracks are started slowly?

djsoft said:
pety said:
Do you mean tracks are started slowly?
Yes, indeed. Even when RB starts it works in background too much time.
I will reinstall it. I think it happened when I loaded profile from the previous RB (5.3) which is in Live.

pety said:
Yes, indeed. Even when RB starts it works in background too much time.
It reads track information to display in the playlist (playcount, start/end points, tags etc) - when it reads all the information, it will stop. The more tracks you have in the playlist, the longer it will take to read all the information. This is done in a very low priority, so shouldn't affect computer or RadioBOSS performance in any way.

pety said:
I will reinstall it. I think it happened when I loaded profile from the previous RB (5.3) which is in Live.
Importing a profile shouldn't do any harm.

About slow track starting, is it possible to make a video of the process?

Dmitry here un problem:
Bar intro the program does not appear after several days running. (To restart the program returns to work for a few days)

This will report a while and is still going on.

Attachments

• Problem.png
    Problem.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 433
A small problem with the latest version of RadioCaster.
Restarting the program settings size of each column ("on", "encoder", "status", etc.) is lost

nelson c said:
Dmitry here un problem:
Bar intro the program does not appear after several days running. (To restart the program returns to work for a few days)

This will report a while and is still going on.
Yes, this was in bug tracker, but we failed to reproduce the problem. Added again, extensive testing will be done again about this error.

nelson c said:
A small problem with the latest version of RadioCaster.
Restarting the program settings size of each column ("on", "encoder", "status", etc.) is lost
Currently RadioCaster doesn't save column sizes (this is not implemented) - it will in one of the next updates.

pety said:
djsoft said:
About slow track starting, is it possible to make a video of the process?
I made a video without audio recording.
Follow mouse cursor to see when I click [Next] button.
You will see the long gap in DB Meter.
https://youtu.be/dGZDL33ikf8
Indeed it operates extremely slow in your video. It shouldn't be like that. Do you have an antivirus installed - if so, try disabling it. Are there any plugins used in RadioBOSS? Also please check in Task Manager, are there any other programs that extensively use CPU or HDD?

djsoft said:
Indeed it operates extremely slow in your video. It shouldn't be like that. Do you have an antivirus installed - if so, try disabling it. Are there any plugins used in RadioBOSS? Also please check in Task Manager, are there any other programs that extensively use CPU or HDD?
After PC restart everything works fine. I'll keep an eye on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back