RadioBOSS 6.2 [beta]

JigglyEmz

There's no way to select multiple cart wall buttons so such command will change the color for all cart buttons - I'm not sure this is the desired behavior as it allows easily resetting the colors, which may be unexpected for some (many?) users.

It's not removed - it's moved to the "Time and Date" section.

We'll add more colors in the next update.
i mean all would be better than individually assigning them all as for me atleast the majority in each tab are all 1 type ie adverts in one, talk beds in another etc

JigglyEmz

so i have a few other suggestions they are mostly small things and tbh some have slipped my mind right now. but more colour options and spacing around certain things cuch as album art, and that stuff there ass seen in image. an optional exra info panel text for say featured artists. iage below you see a lot of black that doesnt necesarilly need to be there as the skin is already dark and just makes it look a bit uglier. so basically clean up the ui a bit. preview option before making major changes that require rb to be closed
1658168725591.png

djsoft

Staff member
Before the final version, is it possible to add a cell coloring option to the ad block? So I can indicate which blocks are occupied (e.g. some show). So the marketing manager doesn't put up ads at this time.
Since I can't set different times in the block, this could be a good solution.
It's about to be released, so this feature goes to next update like 6.2.1.

suggestion for search. add an extra filter option. to hide songs already in playlist
You can use the duplicate detection in playlist so it will highlight the songs if they present in the playlist more than once: menu Playlist->Extra->Show duplicates.

djsoft

Staff member
i mean all would be better than individually assigning them all as for me atleast the majority in each tab are all 1 type ie adverts in one, talk beds in another etc
I agree, but in its current implementation, it's not really possible. Adding this means a lot of work for us, while I don't see it as a real improvement to the software, I'm sorry.

so basically clean up the ui a bit. preview option before making major changes that require rb to be closed
It's much cleaner if you use the Light/Default color schemes. The dark theme marks input fields with black - I don't know why this happens :)

I was late to the party ☺️

I saw that @xzsaimon16 had previously proposed putting a red dot or something to identify which playlist was active (playing).

I remember that when I used RB with few playlist tabs, the bold (in active playlist tab) was enough to identify the active one.

But, using many playlist tabs the bold is not visible when the playlist is active, so it doesn't work visually.

bold.png

It would be an excellent idea for the active playlist to be painted with a certain color (different from the others), that way just by looking at it we will know which one is active at a certain moment.

I propose something like this, it works visually with few or many playlist tabs.:

many.png

actives.png

I think this is very useful for everyone since with a glance we can always know which is the active playlist that is playing something. :)

djsoft

Staff member
But, using many playlist tabs the bold is not visible when the playlist is active, so it doesn't work visually.
I don't see a real solution when there are so many tabs :)

It would be an excellent idea for the active playlist to be painted with a certain color (different from the others), that way just by looking at it we will know which one is active at a certain moment.
It's already possible in Settings->View->Style - Active Playlist Tab color.