RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning
Would it be possible to assign a tag to a selection of titles in the music library?
thanks in advance
Loic
Hello Loïc,

Yes, and you can even remove some as you wish.
Select your titles in the music library => Right click => select "Add tags" or "Remove tags".
A new window opens with your tags. Select the tags you want to add or remove => Ok

(This solution already existed in previous versions of RadioBOSS.)

In French :

Oui, et vous pouvez même en enlever selon votre envie.
Sélectionnez vos titres dans la bibliothèque musicale => Cliquez droit sur la sélection => sélectionnez "Ajouter tags" ou "Enlever tags".
Une nouvelle fenêtre s'ouvre avec vos tags. Sélectionnez les tags que vous souhaitez ajouter ou enlever => Cliquez sur "Ok".

(Cette solution existait déjà dans des versions précédentes de RadioBOSS.)

Hello,

I notice a small bug when I move a title from the music library to the playlist:
  • I select a title. For example it's "Shocking Blue - Venus".
  • I move it to the playlist under the next title. It fits correctly.
  • I then click on an item in the playlist. Still in the example, I click once on "The Beatles - All You Need Is Love" (#6).
  • “Shocking Blue – Venus” is inserted again, above The Beatles (#6).
This new insertion, unwanted, is only done when I click on a title in the playlist. If I click elsewhere, there is no insertion.

Is the double insertion problem happening to you too?

Attachments

• MusicLibrary_01_SelectTitle.jpg
    MusicLibrary_01_SelectTitle.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 45
  • MusicLibrary_02_InsertionOk.jpg
    MusicLibrary_02_InsertionOk.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 43
  • MusicLibrary_03_Click.jpg
    MusicLibrary_03_Click.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 42
Hello Loïc,

Yes, and you can even remove some as you wish.
Select your titles in the music library => Right click => select "Add tags" or "Remove tags".
A new window opens with your tags. Select the tags you want to add or remove => Ok

(This solution already existed in previous versions of RadioBOSS.)

In French :

Oui, et vous pouvez même en enlever selon votre envie.
Sélectionnez vos titres dans la bibliothèque musicale => Cliquez droit sur la sélection => sélectionnez "Ajouter tags" ou "Enlever tags".
Une nouvelle fenêtre s'ouvre avec vos tags. Sélectionnez les tags que vous souhaitez ajouter ou enlever => Cliquez sur "Ok".

(Cette solution existait déjà dans des versions précédentes de RadioBOSS.)
Merci beaucoup Guillaume

5: I closed and reopened the music library. And the error appeared again as shown in the screenshot.
Thank you, we'll check it again.

I forgot to mention that FIRST of all I have the files in a folder, this folder is called "INCOME" I add them from said folder to the music library. After the properties are edited and the files are preprocessed, I proceed to move the files from said folder to another, with the move option from the music library context menu.
Does the lowercase thing happens only after the file is moved using this command?

Would it be possible to assign a tag to a selection of titles in the music library?
Yes, select the tracks for which you want to perform the operation, then right-click, there are commands to edit properties and to add/remove assigned tags.

I also got an error message when clicking exit. This same error message appeared when I clicked "Generate" (RadioBOSS 7.0.1.4)
Yes, thank you, this will be fixed in the next update.

I notice a small bug when I move a title from the music library to the playlist:
Thank you, we'll check why this may happen.

Could the exact time the playlist ends be added here?
Yes, noted for the future versions - we need to wrap up this 7.0 version, currently only bugs will be fixed.

Yes, Dimitri ok but it's not following the rule set of the event. as pointed out to you its command is to replace the playlist it does not do this. Also why should this work if disable/enable 'on' is not clicked disabling everything on schedule is this not doing this.
Am I correct that there are multiple problems:
1. Replace Playlist does not replace the playlist and instead just adding tracks
2. Disabled event still runs
If so, please provide more information on this as this really doesn't reproduce here. Disabled events do not run, only can be started using the Run Now button; Replace Playlist works as intended here.

Does the lowercase thing happens only after the file is moved using this command?
I just checked and yes, it happens when I add a file from a location "x" then use the move to another folder command, then close and open the library and the error appears. I think that's where the problem is.

This doesn't reproduce here. Does it always happen or it's random?
Yes, the problem happens all the time. Whatever the music library and playlist.
My OS is Windows 10.
I sent you a video capture of my screen of my manipulation to your email.

I am very sure it's not treating these as voice track and the volume handling does not work. I will get someone to send you the files so you can try it.
You can see that a track is handled as a voice track - it's marked in italic in the playlist. If you don't see the italic text there, it's treated as a regular track.

I almost think you need your own forum, you are flooding the forum with errors that ONLY happen to you
It's almost annoying
Sorry but that's my opinion
Yes, it's becoming increasingly hard to find any other user's posts here. I guess it's time to move that to a separate topic - this will be done in a minute.
Update - separate topic address for rare/nonexistent bugs is https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/bugs-radioboss-7-0-beta.11766/

Last edited:
Hello

I noticed a small error, but this was also in earlier versions
If you insert a time announcement in the playlist, the time of the following title is not adjusted.
1707757362784.png

RadioBOSS 7.0.1.5 beta (2/12/2024)

Changes

• Fixed a bug when skipped tracks were not removed with Queue option on
  • Playlist Generator: fixed a rare issue with repeated tracks
  • Fixed: scheduled event started when multiple start time option was activated but no start times defined
  • Fixed event duration limit option sometimes skipped the following after an event track
  • Stop command now takes into account "Fade out on stop" option
  • Ads Scheduler: improved grid display
  • Improved Shuffle mode operation after scheduled tracks
  • Other bugs fixed; minor improvements
Download
x86 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.1.5.exe (2/12/2024, 34MB)
x64 https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_setup_7.0.1.5_x64.exe (2/12/2024, 38MB)

Hello

I noticed a small error, but this was also in earlier versions
If you insert a time announcement in the playlist, the time of the following title is not adjusted.
That's because the duration of the time announcement is not known until it's started (you see --:-- duration in the playlist) so it can't calculate Start Time properly.

I almost think you need your own forum, you are flooding the forum with errors that ONLY happen to you
It's almost annoying
Sorry but that's my opinion
Patrick

Not the case the fault with the Playlist Generator is shared by more than just me and is a ****bug***** in the new beta version. generate a Playlist more than three times and it occurs.

Perhaps if you were responding correctly to the issues, I wouldn't need to repeat myself.

In fact, I let you all comment on these two days before I posted today. If you want to go on using crashing software with Application Errors in a commercial enterprise software that is up to you,

2aa21264245414318ede6c1c71093d0f.png

I will leave you to it Infact I started a new thread as I don't think anyone was readying it when I looked this morning this had all been moved to the 7.014 beta thread. This is not me flooding the thread but someone else:

c0bb45eb30a50a4c0e8314452f6e75d7.png

I think the issue with 'Fixed a bug when skipped tracks were not removed with Queue option on' hasn't been fully resolved. Yes, when there are two, for example, Jingles played consecutively, the unplayed Jingle is removed from the playlist. In our setup, after an Ads block, an Outro Jingle is played, and if there's another Jingle after that Outro, even if it hasn't been played, it remains in the playlist. The Intro and Outro Ads Jingles are tagged as Jingles in the File Types Identifiers (just like other Jingles).

Interestingly, if a Jingle comes before the Intro Ads Jingle, both are removed from the playlist, but the Jingle after the Outro remains.

You can see it in the screenshot. Tomorrow I'll do some more testing to figure out what's going on.

In RB 6 with the same settings, everything worked as it should.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back