RadioBoss Scheduler web interface

Christian

Hi,

Two suggestions
  1 - Would it be possible to have some kind of basic web interface that display the tasks in the scheduler in a kind of week calendar (or a google calendar maybe).

2 - One more step would be to interact with that calendar, ie the possibility to manage (add, remove, modify) tasks in the scheduler by that web interface.

The purpose would be to give access to programm sheduling to some persons but not allowing them to access to the full RB interface. So that they can manage the radio programm but not mess with all the other settings .

Christian

Hi,

Thanks for the sugestion! We have plans to add remote-control for RadioBOSS via web-interface. I'm sure something will be done in this direction soon. Probably, different web-interfaces to control playlist, scheduler, settings.

Probably, someting will be done this month and published in the beta-testing section :)

Hi,

I could not find any web-interface related released in the beta-testing section so far. Do you have any update? When do you thing it could be available for testing ?

Regards
Christian

I don't know yet. The web interface is not a simple thing which could be done in a few days...

Hi,

I understand this is not straight forward and that it takes time.

This is just to clarify my personal view and need.

This is to offer a basic and easy interface to scheduling events.
add/remove event to play a file (idealy locked to a specific folder) or to generate a playlist from an already available PlGenPro template.

The idea is to allow a specific person to remotely manage the radio program without letting this person change anything else. RB now offer many settings that this person do not understand and mess up the configuration.
Scheduling a radio show is a thing. Changing broadcast settings, managing database, managing file types, creating PlayListPro template, changing stereotools settings requires a different understanding.

A web interface allow a remote access and also prevent changes on the Windows OS itself, such as a Windows update that requires a f.....g reboot.

Christian

Thanks for the explanation.
I think the first "incarnation" of RadioBOSS Remote Control will be in the Beta section in the beginning of January.

Leandrofiorenza said:
Hello, is there most important tasks, but the time will be at least in "beta" RadioBOSS remote access?
The web UI will be added soon I hope.

Back