Scheduler

Paul

Hello,

Ads scheduler is a pretty good features but there could be posibility to check not only file but all folder too. Then Ad's scheduler could take a random file from that folder.

One more thing.
We want to play our ads at '20 and '40 minutes. We do it with ads scheduler (including intro/outro file), but if there are no ads it shoud play only radio ID (random). What would be the easiest way to do that? Yes, radio ID we could play with event scheduler, but if there will be ad's scheduler too, radio id will be duplicated. I hope you understand what i mean. Maybe there could be feature in ads scheduler to select when play only intro or only outro file?

Best regards!

Paul said:
Ads scheduler is a pretty good features but there could be posibility to check not only file but all folder too. Then Ad's scheduler could take a random file from that folder.
Yes, that's already planned. You can see the currently disabled menu item "Track List" when adding Ads. I don't know yet when it will be implemented, but it shouldn't take too long.

Paul said:
We want to play our ads at '20 and '40 minutes. We do it with ads scheduler (including intro/outro file), but if there are no ads it shoud play only radio ID (random). What would be the easiest way to do that? Yes, radio ID we could play with event scheduler, but if there will be ad's scheduler too, radio id will be duplicated. I hope you understand what i mean. Maybe there could be feature in ads scheduler to select when play only intro or only outro file?
You should try checking the "Generate playlists for empty blocks" option in the AdScheduler's settings.

Thank you for a fast answer! I'm fascinated your support.

"Generate playlists for empty blocks" is almost what i need, but there are little problem. When there are ads in block, we need intro and outro files, but when there are no ads in block it should play only outro file.

The next version (4.9) will have an additional setting for empty blocks: include intro only/outro only/intro+outro.

would find this good even after title for e.g. jingles.
so i could say play a random jingle from a folder randomly between track 4 and 10  ;D

lukass2000 said:
would find this good even after title for e.g. jingles.
so i could say play a random jingle from a folder randomly between track 4 and 10  ;D
You can do it in Playlist Generator. Or do you need the same feature for Adverticement scheduler?

Back