Send song title with built-in server configuration

NokTham

greetings all, i've recently started using RadioBOSS (so far the best I've used btw) and i was wondering if it was possible to send the Artist - Song Title when using the Built-In Server configuration, basically when broadcasting from my PC. The only thing that it sends is the stream info IP:Port. Is there any workaround i can do?

NokTham said:
greetings all, i've recently started using RadioBOSS (so far the best I've used btw) and i was wondering if it was possible to send the Artist - Song Title when using the Built-In Server configuration, basically when broadcasting from my PC. The only thing that it sends is the stream info IP:Port. Is there any workaround i can do?
Try these settings for Broadcast :

Attachments

• _Artits_Title.jpg
    _Artits_Title.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 552
NokTham said:
thank you for the quick response, but unfortunately already tried that, and it does not work lol
Then we'll wait for Dmitry.  :)

Currently integrated server can't send any metadata to listeners. The only "workaround" is to use a regular server like Shoutcast to send the stream.

NokTham said:
Ok, thank you for the clarification on the issue, are there any plans to integrate that feature?
Not yet, as it will lead to a severe complication of the server... So using a regular server like Icecast or Shoutcast is the only option for now if you want metadata to be transferred.

Back