Solution to turn off streams based on a .bat or .cmd

JeanXeb

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a solution to easily turn off previously selected streams in a .cmd or .bat.

Because I have two instances that play on two remote servers (main/backup) and when I import the settings into the backup studio, there are only the icecast streams that I have to manually restart correctly ...

Cordialy,

This is a solution that I had already tried but it does not work.
I have multiple streams to turn off and on

Would it be possible to extract the streaming information from player.ini into another .ini (stream.ini) ? (or other)
In the objective or two instances (main studio) and (backup) when importing the parameters do not modify the different streams.

Would it be possible to extract the streaming information from player.ini into another .ini (stream.ini) ? (or other)
In the objective or two instances (main studio) and (backup) when importing the parameters do not modify the different streams.
This is possible using the API: there are getencoder, setencoder, and deleteencoder commands.

I know the API system but would it be easy for you to extract the streams of player.ini in a new file stream.ini ?
It would be so much easier to administer between the primary and backed up instance (Especially when you have several...)

I know the API system but would it be easy for you to extract the streams of player.ini in a new file stream.ini ?
It would be so much easier to administer between the primary and backed up instance (Especially when you have several...)
It's a text file, you can copy a section where encoders are stored and insert it into the computer where you need it imported. RadioBOSS needs to be closed when you modify player.ini file.

Jean I posted something o here to do that on a website using PHP, RB generates a XML report with all the session fields except %lyircs which we wait for.

Back