Temp Playlist

P

pety

A problem what I detected (very annoying).
I already told you that I make playlists in Temp PLaylist.

Well, when I did that, for some tracks, silence detector activated emergency (auxiliary) playlist. When that happened all my tracks from Temp Playlist where instant deleted. I hate when that is happened.

Why do not activate auxiliary playlist in the Main? Why is necesary to delete all my work at that moment? I do not understand.

It loads to the same playlist which was playing to the air. The "Main" and "Temp" are just playlist names, technically those playlists are interchangeable.

I just checked like this:
- Main playlist is playing last track
- I work in the Temp playlist (add/edit tracks, etc)
- the last track in Main ends, then silence detector takes action: loads a playlist to the Main... Temp playlist is untouched and nothing is deleted from there.

So can you please give me a step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce this bug? It's not possible to fix a bug which can't be reproduced...

1. Main Playlist works with playlists from schedule at specified time (playlists by one hour each of them, for all day - 24 hours mens 24 playlists, or 12 playlists duplicated).
2. I make playlists for next day in Temp (but never, ever play tracks from it).
3. In Main a track has a long silence end, then auxiliary playlist is activated.
4. Auxiliary playlist is activated in Temp, where I already build a playlist. Well, instant al tracks wich I build them are deleted from Temp and fill it with auxiliary playlist what is playing at that moment.

That's exactly what I did, and aux playlist was loaded in the Main playlist... as it should.
Does this bug exist in the RB 4.7?

I would like a button to setting "play only in this playlist". Could be possible?

That's exactly what I did, and aux playlist was loaded in the Main playlist... as it should.

Aux playlist was loaded in Temp playlist... as it shouldn't (for my need).

pety said:

Aux playlist was loaded in Temp playlist... as it shouldn't (for my need).
That's odd. I triple checked it and it loads to the Main... I also checked the code and I don't see where it can switch the list.

You're telling that while it's something playing in Main, and when Silence Detector activates, it switches to Temp and starts playback there?

Can you repeat this on a fresh RB installation? (install it to a different folder). Your help is very appreciated.

Hmmm! Indeed!
With a new install on laptop aux started in MAIN.
Thanks. I will restart Windows.

Attachments

• first.jpg
    first.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 749
  • add_files_in_TEMP.jpg
    add_files_in_TEMP.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 743
  • aux_started_in_MAIN.jpg
    aux_started_in_MAIN.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 725
Back