No explanations required, I think.  ;D

Attachments

• w1_001827.jpg
    w1_001827.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 304
vk1337 // Basti said:
1 - saved in "year" tag2 - what RadioBOSS displays
No explanations required, I think.  ;D
There are multiple "year" fields for some formats, and RadioBOSS only reads the one that holds only the year and not the one that holds the exact date. As the field is called "Year" I think it's how it should be :)

djsoft said:
There are multiple "year" fields for some formats
Yes, a bit confusing. I learned this lession after I opened this topic. :(
djsoft said:
As the field is called "Year" I think it's how it should be
So, is there any option to display complete release date (YYYY-MM-DD) instead year only? In my case, I am using FLAC (when possible) and MP3 (for those aren't available as FLAC).
For clearification, maybe helpful for this brigde: I don't know which tag field to use for that complete year. Thought that Mp3tag does choose the right field automatically. (Maybe it does, but my Media player MusicBee doesn't show it in many cases, too. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.)

vk1337 // Basti said:
So, is there any option to display complete release date (YYYY-MM-DD) instead year only? In my case, I am using FLAC (when possible) and MP3 (for those aren't available as FLAC).
The "Year" will only display the year, this is the correct way to do it. While it is possible to add the "Date" field, I don't see any use case for it as of now. There are general plans on supporting more tag fields, like "composer", "track number" etc, may be adding the "Date" field will be a part of the update when those fields are introduced.

Back