[TuneIn] Sending song title to Tunein.com

djsoft

Staff member
To send playing song information to tunein.com, please do the following:

Start RadioBOSS and open Settings window (menu Settings->Options)
Open Reports section
Check the "Enable notifications"
Click the "+" button to add a new HTTP request
Click the "Configuration wizard" button, select TuneIn, click Next and enter TuneIn API details: Partner ID, Partner Key and Station ID.
Click OK to save settings.

For older versions (RadioBOSS 5.6 and older) where wizard is not available:
In the URL field enter the following:
http://air.radiotime.com/Playing.ashx?partnerId=id&partnerKey=key&id=stationid&title=%title&artist=%artist
replace id with your partnerId, key with your partnerKey, and stationid with your stationId, including the preliminary 's'.

Attachments

• tunein.png
    tunein.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 896
  • reports.png
    reports.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 992
nyankee said:
Did something change? tunein automatically gets song titles from radioboss.
Probably not. But as they have API available, here's the manual on how to use it :)

nelson c said:
I would like this function radio caster :)
Maybe this will be added in the future versions.

What you guys have here does not work I am getting a forbidden error message.

DJ  Mike GEE! said:
What you guys have here does not work I am getting a forbidden error message.
Are you sure that partner key/station and partner id's are correct in the link?

Yes I am but if you have a sample of ones that is inputed please post a screen shot

It should be something like
Code:
http://air.radiotime.com/Playing.ashx?partnerId=AAA&partnerKey=BBB&id=CCC&title=%title&artist=%artist

You can find the information on the TuneIn API itself here: http://tunein.com/broadcasters/api/

I understand about the API I currently use them for Sam Broadcaster.  What I am asking do I use the " marks before and after each item I input?

DJ  Mike GEE! said:
I understand about the API I currently use them for Sam Broadcaster.  What I am asking do I use the " marks before and after each item I input?
You shouldn't use any quotes. Please post a screenshot of the request settings.

I got it but now it stopped sending the song info SMH it worked for 5 mins then nothing

DJ Mike GEE! said:
I got it but now it stopped sending the song info SMH it worked for 5 mins then nothing
Can you please give more information on it? It sends the title each time a new song is started in the playlist. If it can't send the title, it'll show an error message in the log (bottom left corner).

That works so well, Tunein gave me what I needed for this, and Radioboss gave the correct Artist and Title for it, it is working so nice,,,
Thank you for your support.
Do you know how to use the @ for artist on this?
Thanks
Tim

timgreb said:
That works so well, Tunein gave me what I needed for this, and Radioboss gave the correct Artist and Title for it, it is working so nice,,,
Thank you for your support.
Do you know how to use the @ for artist on this?
Artists with "@" should also work. If not filtered by TuneIn, of course.

anthonydejesus03 said:
Enter the air api of tunein radio and give me this error:
You can send us your HTTP request string to support@djsoft.net and we'll check what could be wrong there.

Back