Very strange track list repeat protection

pety

Dmitriy

I saw that RadioBOSS do not "pay attention" for Track Repeat Protection function.
I send you two playlists to see that RadioBOSS repeat the same track in two successive playlists.

By the way, I use a .bat file for chain commands. I send this file too.

Attachments

• Aug10-12.m3u8
    3.1 KB · Views: 289
  • Aug10-13.m3u8
    1.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 8_ALL_WEEK - JOB.bat
    16.1 KB · Views: 273
pety said:
Dmitriy

I saw that RadioBOSS do not "pay attention" for Track Repeat Protection function.
I send you two playlists to see that RadioBOSS repeat the same track in two successive playlists.

By the way, I use a .bat file for chain commands. I send this file too.
Sometimes it may ignore the no repeat setting if it fails to find a track that will fit the criteria. In this case it will simply take random track from the source. Looks like this is what happened.

The same thing in the same day.

That did not happens in one of the old verion of RadioBOSS. Now this repeating tracks is so frequently. This situation is very bad. In the past the old algoritm for "do not repeat track" was the best. Actual algoritm is not so good.

Please do something about that. I would like a fix for the next updated version. For us "Do not repeat track..." is a... you don't want to hear what I would like to say :). That's the real situation. We need a fix.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Aug10-19.m3u8
    3 KB · Views: 280
  • Aug10-21.m3u8
    2.7 KB · Views: 258
How many tracks do you have in the source and what are no-repeat periods? If you have long no-repeat periods, and few tracks, then repeat protection will not work (it will try to select a track, fail, and then simply select a random track). It always worked like this. To fix it, try either lowering the no-repeat settings, or add more tracks.

djsoft said:
How many tracks do you have in the source and what are no-repeat periods? If you have long no-repeat periods, and few tracks, then repeat protection will not work (it will try to select a track, fail, and then simply select a random track). It always worked like this. To fix it, try either lowering the no-repeat settings, or add more tracks.
We have the same amount of tracks. I'll try to decrease the coounters...

Back