RadioBOSS works acceptably fine under Wine in Linux based operating systems.
Example shows how to run RadioBOSS under Ubuntu Linux.
1. Install Wine: https://wiki.winehq.org/Ubuntu
Usually, it's enough to execute the following commands in terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T):
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
wget -nc https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/Release.key
sudo apt-key add Release.key
sudo apt-add-repository https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/ubuntu/
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install --install-recommends winehq-stable
2. Download and install RadioBOSS.
When you run RadioBOSS installer, Wine will ask to install additional components (Gecko, etc) - everything should be installed - just click the Install button to do so.
3. Run RadioBOSS. Everything should start with no errors.
1. RadioBOSS uses Windows fonts (Tahoma by default). In order to properly display the UI, it's recommended to change fonts to native ones in Style settings: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/viewstyle_settings.htm
2. WMA file format will not work and cause errors
3. If inputs or microphone does not work, try selecting WASAPI driver instead of DirectSound.