Ad Manager Suggestions

juniorpakes

Hi!
These are my ideas for RadioBOSS, for an advertising management system.

I imagine this system could work this way:

-Registering with advertiser names with:
  > Ad Name
  > Ad genre
  > Start/End date
  > Advertiser-related audio file(s)
  > Possibility of using  single random or rotating tracks
  > Possibility to insert time announcement and other media types

-Possibility for each scheduled block can be customized:
  > Opening sweeper *
  > Closing sweeper *
  > Intermediate sweeper *
  > Text files (in case of live texts) - could open a selected text file on the screen in RadioBOSS Notepad
  *Could be random, rotating, selected in folder or M3U file

-Whem scheduling, the manager could warn the user, if placed two ads of the same genre at the same time (for example: notify if there are two car store ads at 9:00 scheduling)

Hope this helps and hope you like this ideas.
Thank you!

juniorpakes said:
-Registering with advertiser names with:
  > Ad Name
  > Ad genre
  > Start/End date
This is possible - the ad name is the file name as added in the list, and for the genre you can use the "Type" field.

juniorpakes said:
 > Advertiser-related audio file(s)
  > Possibility of using  single random or rotating tracks
You can use the Alternate tracks feature for this. When alternate tracks are assigned, it will select a random track.

juniorpakes said:
  > Opening sweeper *
  > Closing sweeper *
  > Intermediate sweeper *
Those are configured in the settings (Intro, Outro, Separators).

juniorpakes said:
juniorpakes said:
  > Text files (in case of live texts) - could open a selected text file on the screen in RadioBOSS Notepad
We'd like to keep AdsScheduler scheduling ads only and adding arbitrary files like music and time announcements doesn't really fit the profile of it.

juniorpakes said:
-Whem scheduling, the manager could warn the user, if placed two ads of the same genre at the same time (for example: notify if there are two car store ads at 9:00 scheduling)
When you have the "Type" assigned, it will warn you if there are two or more ads of the same type, you can use the "Test all blocks" button to make it test all blocks and give you a report.

Dmitry,
First, thank you for you reply.

So...

juniorpakes said:
  > Opening sweeper *
  > Closing sweeper *
  > Intermediate sweeper *
Those are configured in the settings (Intro, Outro, Separators).

>>>What I noticed is that RadioBOSS use the same opening and closing sweeper for all breaks. And, I want the 10:00 with a different sweeper category opening of the 9:00. If there?s a way to set different opening and closing sweepers, sorry but I didn't find.
      Example: 9:00 broadcasts a country program, and there's sweepers assigned to country program and breaks, and 10:00 broadcasts a pop program, with signature sweepers assigned to the genre.

juniorpakes said:
juniorpakes said:
We'd like to keep AdsScheduler scheduling ads only and adding arbitrary files like music and time announcements doesn't really fit the profile of it.

>>>The idea of time announcement and texts is to live advertising testimonials and paid hour announcemen. Not to play music or something just like it. =)

The only thing I insist, is why don't a simple database as the music library has for advertising?

All the other quotes, I'll try it on the demo to understand it better and ask better.

Thank you so much and best regards!

To quote the post, please select the text and click "Quote (selected)" at the top, it will automatically insert a quote.

juniorpakes said:
       Example: 9:00 broadcasts a country program, and there's sweepers assigned to country program and breaks, and 10:00 broadcasts a pop program, with signature sweepers assigned to the genre.
Currently this is not possible, the intros and outros are the same for all ad blocks. We plan on improving this in the future. You can emulate this behavior - add an AD that you will be using as intro, and set its priority to "1" so that it always appears at the top of a block.

juniorpakes said:
The idea of time announcement and texts is to live advertising testimonials and paid hour announcemen. Not to play music or something just like it. =)
If those are pre-recorded, you can insert them as regular ads and assign them to blocks where those are needed.

juniorpakes said:
The only thing I insist, is why don't a simple database as the music library has for advertising?
The list of files on the left is a mini-database. For what purpose you need the database?

Back