Huge BUG

P

pety

RB 4.7.3.1 - Works Line.IN, Preview BUT NOT Main SOUNDCARD.
Please fix that, thanks.

I moved back to previous version (my luck, I made backup before - Uff)

XP SP3.

Could you please give more details on this? Is there any startup error like "Main device init error..."?

Regarding backups, previous versions starting from RadioBOSS 4.5.6 are available for download any time.

djsoft said:
Could you please give more details on this? Is there any startup error like "Main device init error..."?

Regarding backups, previous versions starting from RadioBOSS 4.5.6 are available for download any time.
Previous version is 4.7.2.1 that one with fix for Line.IN

4.7.3.1 doesn't play any track, but surprising Line.IN is working. Previous play is working too. There are the same settings wich are made in 4.7.2.1. So I am stucked in 4.7.2.1 becouse 4.7.3.1 doesn't play any track from schedule.

You should try installing new version to a new folder.

Also.. what do you mean "doesn't play"? It should show some error in the log or pop up an error message... Please give details on this. Other people who already updated doesn't complain about playback.

djsoft said:
You should try installing new version to a new folder.

Also.. what do you mean "doesn't play"? It should show some error in the log or pop up an error message... Please give details on this. Other people who already updated doesn't complain about playback.
It really doesn't play what is in the playlist from the schedule. It plays Line.IN very well, but no other track. I cannot do more now. I'll try to reproduce it in this week-end with a clean install of RB 4.7.3.1.

pety said:
It really doesn't play what is in the playlist from the schedule. It plays Line.IN very well, but no other track. I cannot do more now. I'll try to reproduce it in this week-end with a clean install of RB 4.7.3.1.
More info is needed... How exactly it doesn't play - the track is not inserted to playlist at all? The track is being inserted, but not played? If it's not playing (eg. player moves on to the next track) - you should see an error message in the log - what the message is?

djsoft said:
pety said:
More info is needed... How exactly it doesn't play - the track is not inserted to playlist at all? The track is being inserted, but not played? If it's not playing (eg. player moves on to the next track) - you should see an error message in the log - what the message is?
The playlist is completely loaded in Main Playlist. In top of the playlist is Line.IN wich is corectly played. After Line.IN duration the nest track is not played at all. And I looked for error messages as you learned me but no error text file and no Bug report...

Let me to reinstall 4.7.3.1 in this week-end to see if this behavior is repeating.

Back