Overlay level too high

perezjos

Hello, is it possible to set the level of the overlay stream ? The pb happened two updates away and the signal is clipping now. I remember the update saying something about levels enhancements.
Thanks
Jose

1610431998336.png

In fact I do not understand why I am running the new version I should be on 5.9.4. I tried to reload it yesterday but the link on djsoft web site is wrong and download 6.0.3. So I think the last two updates from version 5.9.4 were wrong and loaded version 6. Where can I found version 5.9.4 as I want to rollback to a stable version.
Thanks
Jose

In fact I do not understand why I am running the new version I should be on 5.9.4. I tried to reload it yesterday but the link on djsoft web site is wrong and download 6.0.3. So I think the last two updates from version 5.9.4 were wrong and loaded version 6. Where can I found version 5.9.4 as I want to rollback to a stable version.
Thanks
Jose
Plz visit this link Here

RadioBOSS 5.9.4 can be downloaded using this link: http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_5.9.4.0.exe

In the current version there is occasional bug where Overlay events are not processed with the main DSP, the level difference comes from there. It will be fixed in the next hotfix within a day or so.
The current version 6.0.3 also have a "file not found error" error that I have sent the logs for, but did not find what file it is talking about.
Thanks

Back