RadioBOSS 6.1 [beta]

Radioboss just crashed again a few min it could be I am using a newer computer with Windows 10 which could be the problem

The report doesn't contain any crash information. Please click Help->Contact Support->Send bug reports. New computer with Windows 10 is not a problem - why would it be?

The report doesn't contain any crash information. Please click Help->Contact Support->Send bug reports. New computer with Windows 10 is not a problem - why would it be?
Windows 10 could conflicting with Radioboss Windows 7 it did not crash 2 times in 24hrs

I sent bug reports

When rebroadcast over the network with DTMF start and stop - the last DTMF is not heard. When rebroadcast over the line.in with DTMF start and stop - the last DTMF is heard. No matter how many seconds put "Delay event startup". It cuts the beginning and prolongs the end (about 1.5 sec). Before 6.0.5.5 there was no delays in line.in.
This bug also occurs in last beta.

Tools > Render playlist to a file...

the help option redirected to a page that did not open

Attachments

• hlp.png
    hlp.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 217
Windows 10 could conflicting with Radioboss Windows 7 it did not crash 2 times in 24hrs
I'm sorry, but this is not correct. RadioBOSS does not conflict with Windows 10.

When rebroadcast over the line.in with DTMF start and stop - the last DTMF is heard. No matter how many seconds put "Delay event startup". It cuts the beginning and prolongs the end (about 1.5 sec). Before 6.0.5.5 there was no delays in line.in.
What device and driver mode do you use for line input?

the help option redirected to a page that did not open
An updated user manual will be published in 6.1.0.4 update - within a couple of minutes :)

Fixed: sweepers incorrectly processed when alternate tracks are used
Dmitry, sweepers take into account the quiet time removed the commercials?

I'm doing tests and the fill works perfect on empty blocks. But when there are commercials that have seconds of silence (which RB then removes), the total block is a few seconds shorter.

There is an old bug in the preview of the following editor that is still present in the latest version.

If it starts at this point everything is ok

1638732905533.png

Now if the preview starts at this point, the preview for the second track is offset, and starts a few seconds after the waveform. (And it doesn't match the previous preview, despite not having modified the crossfader)

1638732987419.png

I'm doing tests and the fill works perfect on empty blocks. But when there are commercials that have seconds of silence (which RB then removes), the total block is a few seconds shorter.
In addition, it is still limited to 3 sweapers maximum, something that does not make sense.
If the padding block is long, for example 5 minutes, more tracks generate more possible padding combinations. (Music, identifications, etc)

What device and driver mode do you use for line input?

I tested on two different computers. Two different sound cards - Maya 44 and Audient ID 14.
Both have the same problem. Signal delay about 1.5 sec.
I repeat - Before 6.0.5.5 there was no delays in line.in.

Now if the preview starts at this point, the preview for the second track is offset, and starts a few seconds after the waveform. (And it doesn't match the previous preview, despite not having modified the crossfader)
Thank you for the details about this bug.

If you have Start/End points set, it should consider those, if not and the silence is auto-removed, then not.

In addition, it is still limited to 3 sweapers maximum, something that does not make sense.
It's about complexity, checking 4+ sweepers will take more time and multiplied by the number of blocks can result in very long time that it takes to build all the blocks.

DSP plugins are not shown in the list to be installed.

plugins_not_show.png

plugins_not_show2.png

I am using RadioBOSS 6.1.0.4 release candidate x64 bits, same problem I had with beta version x64 bits.

Version 6.1.0.3 beta x64 worked fine and I was able to view and install the DSP plugins.

System: Windows 11 Pro 21H2 build 22000.348 x64 bits

I couldn't edit the previous post +15 min lol

CONCLUSION:

6.1.0.4 release candidate x64 bits &
beta version x64 bits DSP plugins are not shown in the list to be installed.

Version 6.1.0.4 release candidate x32 bits worked fine
and I was able to view and install the DSP plugins.
Version 6.1.0.3 beta x64 worked fine and I was able to view and install the DSP plugins.
Version 6.1.0.2 beta x64 worked fine and I was able to view and install the DSP plugins.

I couldn't edit the previous post +15 min lol

CONCLUSION:

6.1.0.4 release candidate x64 bits &
beta version x64 bits DSP plugins are not shown in the list to be installed.

Version 6.1.0.4 release candidate x32 bits worked fine
and I was able to view and install the DSP plugins.
Version 6.1.0.2 beta x64 worked fine and I was able to view and install the DSP plugins.

the 64 bit version cannot work with VST plugins because they are 32 bit

Cannot read ReplayGain data from m4a audio file
It tries to read typical fields where ReplayGain tags are stored, and if it doesn't find those fields (e.g the data is stored in different tag fields), then ReplayGain will not be loaded. Please consider using the Normalization feature instead: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/normalizing-tracks.htm

6.1.0.4 release candidate x64 bits & beta version x64 bits DSP plugins are not shown in the list to be installed.
Nothing was changed in 6.1.0.4 release regarding DSP/VST compared to .2 and .3 beta versions. Please ensure the plugin architecture matches the RadioBOSS architecture: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/using-vst-plugins-with-radioboss.4393/

It tries to read typical fields where ReplayGain tags are stored, and if it doesn't find those fields (e.g the data is stored in different tag fields), then ReplayGain will not be loaded. Please consider using the Normalization feature instead: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/normalizing-tracks.htm

Nothing was changed in 6.1.0.4 release regarding DSP/VST compared to .2 and .3 beta versions. Please ensure the plugin architecture matches the RadioBOSS architecture: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/using-vst-plugins-with-radioboss.4393/
Hi Dmitry,

It's weird, as I said you don't see any plugin, not even the ones that RadioBOSS brings by default in the x64 version. Stereo Tool DSP plugin was downloaded from the official website which provides an .exe that then installs a .dll. With the previous versions I had no problem seeing and installing it.

Anyone else using Windows 11 Pro 21H2 build 22000.348 x64 bits who can shed light on this issue?

Back