RadioBOSS schedule music from mobile

nelson c

hello, is that remote access is planned for this year, thinking about it, I had an idea:
Bookseller music to see and search on it, from a cell right through a webapps (web pages that are using some design templates to simulate a native application, and also save an icon on the desktop of the device as if it were a application more), so you can add songs to the playlist. I think it would be great :).

The remote access is planned, but there's no exact date for it. It's likely to be added this year, but not guaranteed.

Ok, I understand.
ADS detected a problem with Scheduler:
It does not work: settings->>Ads Block->>set block intro->>file
otherwise:
I do not want to be impatient but for search by category (http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,2958.msg9238.html#msg9238), we need it urgently. and if this is not added in 4.8 will have to wait a year for RB 4.9 is released (since that is the rate at which new versions come out big changes).
Finally detra error text of some fields is not a virus problem or my pc:
Yesterday I finished assembling a new pc for the radio, the first program was RadioBOSS install, and check the problem of hidden text behind some components of the plugin window ( http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3093.msg9859.html#msg9859), and similarly to my previous PC.
thanks

Thanks for reporting ad scheduler bug.

Regarding search feature by categories, I think this will be added in 4.8. Maybe not in the initial 4.8.0 release, but in one of the minor updates.

The text error - does it appear if you switch user interface language to English?

djsoft said:
Regarding search feature by categories, I think this will be added in 4.8. Maybe not in the initial 4.8.0 release, but in one of the minor updates.
That makes us very happy! :)

Repect to the error:
if the language is in English, the error does not appear, the text that is behind other components is "input-plugins" in Spanish called "Complementos de entrada".
this text using the Spanish language is moved from its place, and its position varies according to the size of the division between the log viewer and plugins.
I also realize that to reproduce this error you need to have the log viewer in a position other than the default.
if you can not reproduce the error I have to make a video.

Thank you.

nelson c
Yes, this was reproduced, thanks for details. It's very strange as error exists only for Spanish language.

Back