Contribution: Remote Control for RadioBOSS

New version of LocuWeb uploaded  :) !. It is not really new, it dates from 2018. There are many new things. Several are unfinished, but unfortunately I don't have much time for this.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 616
  • 2.png
    2.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 617
  • LW.rar
    3.7 MB · Views: 663
Excelente amigo dejame felicitarte y agradecerte por tu respuesta, una sola pregunta mas como activo el microfono desde el remoto ?

PD: Yalo vi tenia la version vieja en esta nueva ya aparece un tilde, por ahi seria mejor un boton pulsador como el que trae RB, Saludos y un abrazo

Alberto Carmona said:
no me abre esta version amigo que lastima
https://subefotos.com/ver/?5cd4620df94bd93f59f65b3cda4863f1o.png
Me llego tu correo, la seguimos por ahi.  :)

Alberto Carmona said:
Excelente amigo dejame felicitarte y agradecerte por tu respuesta, una sola pregunta mas como activo el microfono desde el remoto?
Estaba pensado para utilizarse en conjunto con Skype, ahora te comento.

djsoft said:
Interesting. Please let me know if there's anything which should be improved in RadioBOSS API.
I am resuming this project. Dmitry is very difficult to add the "File type" and "Tags" in the command getplaylist2? I need it to paint the tracks in the ListView.

In the future adding a command to get the file types in RB would be useful. For now you have to manually load this in LocuWeb (Colors, mix time)
Thanks  :)

The getplaylist2 returns the FT_IDX value - this is file type index (1 = music, 2 = first file type, 3 = second file type and so on). I'm sorry there's no way to get the file types list yet - this will be added in the future.

The getplaylist2 does not have information about tags (for performance reasons), I'll mark this improvement for the next update.

djsoft said:
The getplaylist2 returns the FT_IDX value - this is file type index (1 = music, 2 = first file type, 3 = second file type and so on). I'm sorry there's no way to get the file types list yet - this will be added in the future.

The getplaylist2 does not have information about tags (for performance reasons), I'll mark this improvement for the next update.
Unknown this. I don't think there is a need to improve it then :D .
Just add a command to get the file types with this ID. (Name, identifier, mixing times)

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Just add a command to get the file types with this ID. (Name, identifier, mixing times)
Will be added in the next update.
Brilliant. I am rereading what I put and I don't know if my request was clear:
It would be a command for example GetTypeFiles: Which returns all file types, with the ID, Background Color, Mix, etc.

Thanks!

nelson c said:
It would be a command for example GetTypeFiles: Which returns all file types, with the ID, Background Color, Mix, etc.
Yes, this is what it will do.

I believe that the problem is the tracklist. It has not been proved with this.
Please send me a direct email message and we will see what the inconvenience is.
thanks
Ok. Now I tried English version which does not show this, except next error on startup.
-Edit: Solved, problem is with folder names that are in Greek language.

Last edited:
Está bien. Ahora probé la versión en inglés que no muestra esto, excepto el siguiente error en el inicio.
[MEDIA = imgur] a / LBZyDWB [/ MEDIA]
Change coma by point and punt for coma in the regional configuration. you should solve it

Funciona en Windows, hay una version en html pero esta incompleta, por lo que no la he publicado.
Es una aplicacion portable se podria decir, ya que no requiere instalacion

Please tell me what to do. I open LocuWeb on a remote computer, it connects to Radioboss, but on the effects tab in the sound card field, you can select only the sound card that is on the remote computer (I need the one through which RadioBoss works). How to fix it?

First of all, congratulations for this great contribution.
I connected without problems, but when moving from track to track I get the following error:
1712441649579.png

Will I have to do any different configuration?

Back