maximum time to play

nelson c

Hi Dmitry, I'm thinking maybe that would be good programmer can set a maximum waiting time for the reproduction of an event, if it exceeds that time begins to issue immediately. because they may need a program begins (generator created with PL pro), a song and long-lasting fall behind all radio programming. maybe 3 or 4 minutes is not important to run an event so unmediata but the problem may be the ski shooting, as ejempro of 20 min duration. regards :)

nelson c said:
Hi Dmitry, I'm thinking maybe that would be good programmer can set a maximum waiting time for the reproduction of an event, if it exceeds that time begins to issue immediately. because they may need a program begins (generator created with PL pro), a song and long-lasting fall behind all radio programming. maybe 3 or 4 minutes is not important to run an event so unmediata but the problem may be the ski shooting, as ejempro of 20 min duration. regards :)
I added it to the request list, the feature will be added in the future.

Hi, sorry I've moved the post because he was not in the right place
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Also I have a question for the music category will be implemented soon?
because many already have this software (including some free software very incomplete) truth we are needing a lot and I have seen several people on the forum asking the same.

thank you very much for your time ;)
There are already categories in the PLaylist Generator Pro and RadioBOSS has the File Types feature. Probably you can achieve what you need using those features.

Sorry for the bad expression, I think you understood me not.

Categories PL Gen Pro use it to build programs, while "crossfader for File Types" are really excellent and very useful, but what I need is to selecting among several. xml to find music in one of them.
bone my idea is to have another xml with classic hits, etc.

Thanks!.

OK, I think the Search feature will be extended to allow switching between several .xml databases.

Back