NEW UPDATE Scheduler Issue

ktbn.us

Just updated to latest version yesterday 25 MAY 2023.
Seemed to go well up till I added some new items into the scheduler.... RB just passes over the updates/added items in the scheduler???? Shows they are there, just will not play and do not indicate the item was not found...just passes by...we have two online stations, wwcr.us and wwtr.us and it did this to both stations, new items added did not play.

Last edited:
Just updated to latest version yesterday 25 MAY 2023.
Seemed to go well up till I added some new items into the scheduler.... RB just passes over the updates/added items in the scheduler???? Shows they are there, just will not play and do not indicate the item was not found...just passes by...we have two online stations, wwcr.us and wwtr.us and it did this to both stations, new items added did not play.
Can you please make a screenshot of a main window, probably we'll be able to better understand what happens?

Just upgraded to the latest, 6.3.2.0, When I save scheduling changes, in the Settings , Settings Backup and Restore, Backup Settings, they don't seem to take effect....I made directory changes for some of the scheduler items and they do not show up even after SAVING.

Just upgraded to the latest, 6.3.2.0, When I save scheduling changes, in the Settings , Settings Backup and Restore, Backup Settings, they don't seem to take effect....I made directory changes for some of the scheduler items and they do not show up even after SAVING.
After you save a backup, it will create a file with all settings archived. It doesn't happen in your case?

I run two fully automated online stations. I found it is easier to program a full 24 hours of programming into the scheduler. I had been using the Settings>Settings backup and restore>Backup settings.... I thought it would backup my scheduler programming as well...NOPE, Just discovered the tab below Scheduler "List" tab has a "Save" in it and that seems to work to save all my programming on reboot. No UPS backup gear, when power goes off in T Storm, it just reboots, loads everything and goes......I have USED most Broadcast softare including SAM PRO, and RB is by far the best and most stable platform I have used. BTW I am primary talk/music for both, so I use other software to auto download podcasts and use the newest command to always play the latest podcast without having to touch the system... Thank again... LOVE RB.

After you save a backup, it will create a file with all settings archived. It doesn't happen in your case?
just the settings ONLY I discovered, none of my scheduler programming is saved. However, I discovered the fix. Which is the LIST dropdown has a SAVE in it that will SAVE my 24 hours of programming.....works fine now. So the program rotates music, and only loads the NEWEST podcasts I play.

My next quest is to send what is playing info to my station website. Still haven't figured that out yet. :)

I thought it would backup my scheduler programming as well...NOPE
It does save scheduled events, you can open the created backup (it's a zip file), scheduler events are in Profile folder, .sdl file(s) - one for each profile.

My next quest is to send what is playing info to my station website. Still haven't figured that out yet. :)
Depending on what exactly you need, this can help: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/http_request.htm

We are just testing in 6.3.2 with two scheduled announcements previous they could not be heard. As the volume system didn't seem to work in previous version. we have this currently sent to 100%.

We are exacting it to be controlled by the volume in the directory under file types volumes. with task Name in the location Talks Name you canot toggle the check box under it 'Send Task Names instead of track name to server.' it is grayed out.

Track repeat protections seems not to be working either.

30 to 360 days view is showing lower values than number of listeners possibly half.

Attachments

• 4710f970a66c6b842de778d3c8567c18.png
    4710f970a66c6b842de778d3c8567c18.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Ok the new version at 100% worked but still is not outside the DSP We are still awaiting a control mechanism for this #carts and #Auto Intro which are still inside DSP getting compression

Ok the new version at 100% worked but still is not outside the DSP We are still awaiting a control mechanism for this #carts and #Auto Intro which are still inside DSP getting compression
This may be possible in the future, but I can't tell at this moment if it'll be in the next major update.

Brilliant I have added some info for TFN radio I hope it helps him the forum was having hump day so could upload images sorry i think it was in direct message that is why:)

Last edited:
Back