Playlist Generator Pro - Filters are not working properly

Logos

I cannot search for individual words or parts in the comment field.
The song will only be included in the filter selection if the string matches the comment field 100 percent.

In my example, the titles of the songs are also saved in the comment field.
Now I want to search for individual songs that contain certain words in the title (in the comment field).
But the filter ignores all songs if the string does not exactly match the complete entry in the comment field.

According to the help file, this should work without any problems.

Attachments

• Grafik1.png
    Grafik1.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 304
The comment is parsed as a comma separated string and it checks for individual words. Please see this help page: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/plgen-cat2.htm for the details, the "Filter by comment" section. You can also consider using Tags filter instead, this is typically more convenient to use.

I really appreciate the new tag function. However, the author and title are stored in the comment field in order to search thematically.

There are three screenshots in the appendix. If I enter the title completely as it is stored in the comment field, it comes into the selection of the filter. For individual words, however, the filter ignores the song you are looking for.

Attachments

• E01.png
    E01.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 299
  • E02.png
    E02.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 300
  • E03.png
    E03.png
    120 KB · Views: 301
  • E04.png
    E04.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 296
  • E05.png
    E05.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 248
  • E06.png
    E06.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 255
Comment filter only works as described in the manual - it separates words using comma and then makes search among this words (applying NOT and REQUIRE modifiers). Storing artist and title information in the comment field is not typical, and is not supported by RadioBOSS.

Back