RadioBOSS 4.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IgorPobi said:
I have one bug in RadioBoss 4.4. When prelisten output set to Stereo Split, this affected Broadcast streaming output !!! When prelisten, one channel go off on the broadcast !! I not tested RadioBoss 4.5 and not know about status of this error on 4.5 ....
Yes, this is some kind of "feature" :) I'm not sure it can be easily fixed, because RadioBOSS has to send stereo data to server, and when prelisten is set to "stereo split" - one channel is taken for prelistening. But, encoder doesn't care about it...
For now, please consider it as limitation and don't use stereo split when broadcasting.
There are still other (and better) ways for prelistening:
1) use another sound card
2) use another channel pair on the same sound card.

djsoft said:

Thank for info. Maybe you have the "Logarithmic" mode on? (it's on General tab)
Yes, I had it on Logarithmic. I changed to Linear and everything is now fine. ;D
I might be going mad but I'm sure I didn't change it after installing 684 since I wasn't at all certain what the difference was between the two. But then again maybe I did change it, maybe only myself to blame, and, also apologies to you for wasting your time on matter if I did.

DJSTU said:
djsoft said:

Thank for info. Maybe you have the "Logarithmic" mode on? (it's on General tab)
Yes, I had it on Logarithmic. I changed to Linear and everything is now fine. ;D
I might be going mad but I'm sure I didn't change it after installing 684 since I wasn't at all certain what the difference was between the two. But then again maybe I did change it, maybe only myself to blame, and, also apologies to you for wasting your time on matter if I did.
It's Linear by default, so I suppose you changed it by accident :)

Also, we confirmed the bug when RadioBOSS muted sound card output, and it is almost fixed.

RadioBOSS 4.5.0.687 Released! Link: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.5_beta.exe
Changed UI (user interface):
- some changes in the color scheme
- added "Last played" section
- removed "FF" and "Rewind" buttons
- added "Remaining in this hour" timer
- removed track bar for changing track position. Now its function is included in the "On Air" display(right-click to change track position). "On Air" also shows intro duration and Fade Out position.

Hey djsoft

how can i rewind and fast forward my stuff now on radioboss

without the rewind and fastforward buttons

can you readd them back please

saucerfoot said:
I don't know any other person on the planet who will need those buttons... The Pause button will stay, but seeking buttons are gone.

Hey djsoft

I have autism so i like to rewind and fastward stuff alot because thats part of my autism

so can you readd those buttons back please

saucerfoot said:
Hey djsoft

without the rewind and fastforward buttons

can you readd them back please

You dont use fast forward and rewind audio on air.

Use another program if you want to play with the audio... Winamp maybe.

Hey djsoft

I have idea, why don't you just readd the rewind and fastward button on radioboss advened

and just keep them out for radioboss express and radioboss standard

because i need those buttons for my video files please

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS 4.5.0.687 Released! Link: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.5_beta.exe
Changed UI (user interface):
- some changes in the color scheme
- added "Last played" section
- removed "FF" and "Rewind" buttons
- added "Remaining in this hour" timer
- removed track bar for changing track position. Now its function is included in the "On Air" display(right-click to change track position). "On Air" also shows intro duration and Fade Out position.

Delightfully simple and easy to assimilate.

My compliments... well done.

saucerfoot it is not a good idea. People who buy Advanced (and any other edition of RadioBOSS) never need those buttons. So, why should unused stuff stay in the program?
Autism has nothing to do here, you can read Wikipedia article about autism and it doesn't say anything concerning FF and Rewind functions.
Who will like the video you broadcast when you constantly FF or rewind it? The answer is: No one.
Discussion is closed. Buttons are gone. Amen.

UPD Any other off-topic posts will be removed without any response.

Chris Diack said:
Delightfully simple and easy to assimilate.

My compliments... well done.
Thanks! I didn't find a better place for a volume slider, so let it be under playlists for now...

Please talk to your parents and caregiver about bringing personal comments into a business forum.

I would suggest to you that you may end up getting banned, regardless of whether you are a customer or not.

Do you understand!

hey djsoft

can you make it abit easier for the next version

like if people hold down the right-click mouse button people can seek the files alot easier

can you think about that please

saucerfoot said:
like if people hold down the right-click mouse button people can seek the files alot easier
Yes, I think something like this will be included in the next update.

RadioBOSS 4.5.0.692 Released!
http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.5_beta.exe
Changes:
- Gap killer threshold now can be set separately for beginning and end of track
- Changes in the UI
- New feature: delete played tracks from playlist (located in the Playlist menu)

Hey Djsoft

I would like to request that you return the seek bar on the next update of radioboss please

because right-clicking of the mouse on the seeking is now getting annoying okay

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back