RadioBOSS 4.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey djsoft

remember you said this to me back on nov of last year

Hello! The chained OGG files are not supported with RadioBOSS. "Chained OGG" means that one file with OGG extension actually contains multiple tracks. RadioBOSS plays only the first track in chain, and not others.
I know I promised support for those files, but it turned out, that supporting those files is not that easy.
It should be there in the next update.

did you lie to me about that

just curious

let me know

thanks

Yes, I said "it should be", I didn't say "it will be". That means, I was almost sure that we will add, but, there was a chance that we will not... For now, I'd suggest you to convert those OGG's to MP3.

Hello there;
My name is Vanessa. I am a support worker of saucerfoot. I work with him occasionally to help provide support on boards. I understand that there has been an ongoing issue with him asking for OGG files to be supported. I want to thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter. I have reviewed some messages and have seen you attempting to provide whatever assistance you can to him. In the realm of autism, the word "no" does not compute. A "no" answer sends saucerfoots spiraling into various verbal outbursts and perseveration over the issue. So, I appreciate your patience and telling him that the support may be coming soon. However, saucerfoot has become frustrated with waiting. I understand that for a fee you would create a custom account for him that provided the support he needs. Due to the costs associated with his computer habits the $1000 dollars is extremely costly. Will the OGG files be coming along in the near future? Saucerfoot really enjoys radioboss and considers it to be one of the best programs. If we can work together it would greatly increase saucerfoots quality of life.
Thank you,
Vanessa

Hello,
I understand this, but, RadioBOSS is a public product - we can not abandon everything and do whatever one of our users wants. Every request, feature, bug etc. have priority here and we stick to it. OGG support is not an emergency, hope you agree with it.
I'm pretty sure it will be added this month.

From now, I'd ask to discuss the beta version of RadioBOSS 4.5 in this topic.

Thanks.

Good morning friend, sorry if at any time causes any disappointment, but we all try to contribute ideas to make the best Automator radiobes radio. (specifically radio stations). We do with the desire to annoy. Radio boss had a top 100, this version should not have to leave it to at least show the most requested songs.

Greetings Friend.

We're always open for ideas :) Previous post was about chained OGG's support.
And, we want to bring RadioBOSS to a whole new quality level this year. So, any ideas and suggestions are welcome.
The update of this beta version should be later this week with some new features added.

Thank you!

Hey Everyone

can you guys help me out here please

I really want this complete .ogg support to happen on radioboss very soon

because i like listening to .ogg files alot

so can you guys help me out by conving Djsoft to add the complete .ogg support to radioboss

thanks

Friend about the ogg. whether before, so I do not see why you post again asking for support ogg. I think this program is reaching its perfection but everything is a process, I think many users are happy with what we currently have in advance.

Greetings.

Hey Users

most of my files are now .ogg on my 1tb portable hard drive

so i have no way of playing them until radioboss has the complete .ogg support on it

I have been asking for this for a very long time okay

I know you guys do not want this, because you guys never played .ogg files but i have

I have someone intro file that i can't play on radioboss because its a chained .ogg file that radioboss can't play right now

so what am i spose to do then?

saucerfoot, please listen to what apolo2157200 says. We're working on things, and OGG support will be added as long as other features. You should wait, that's the only thing you can do for now.

saucerfoot u have to wait until its release nothing more by doing multiple post u are taking time in front of djsoft to complete coding the ogg for u dont post again same thing we all are waiting i am waiting for multiple request wait patience :)

djsoft said:
nyankee said:
when will we be able to change the name for all connections. every cast just copies the same info for the station as the other outputs.
You mean, name connections in the list, or?

When you go to Settings -> Preferences -> brodcast (name, description, URL, genre, ect.. for output 1 output 2 ect...

basicaly the information for the station that is being broadcasted. All outputs share the same information so they are all provide the same info, and the only thing you can change is the top part fo the brocast page bibrate ect..

Will it ever be possible have different information on all the outputs? that way someone can have different radio stations with different names from the same radioboss. The music would be the same but you could have different radiostations with different names.

nyankee said:
Will it ever be possible have different information on all the outputs? that way someone can have different radio stations with different names from the same radioboss. The music would be the same but you could have different radiostations with different names.
Ok, this will be added. It'll be possible to set an "override" for each encoder if you need different info for it. Thanks for idea.

No, first we will release RadioLogger 2.2 beta, then goes RadioBOSS 4.5. I don't know exactly when.

Hey djsoft

this new beta version of radioboss does not work with my new shoutcast v2 server at all

so can you fix that this week please

thanks

Hey djsoft

everytime i connect to my shoutcast server v2 server using this new version of radioboss

it saids this

connection/encoder died when i play music on my radioboss using my shoutcast v2 server

using the in-built broadcast feature on radioboss

and 1 more thing djsoft

when i downloaded this new beta version of radioboss, it gave me radioboss Advanced insted of radioboss standard when i downloaded from that download link on the first page of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back