RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
If it was completely empty (emptied because he turned the "Delete tracks when played")
According I can see in the log detector silence not active.
It's strange but in another pc test (which has the same configuration in silent detector) detects silence and writes it to the log

What I can see is that the list is then finished a publicity event. Perhaps this is the problem. (attached screenshot of the log)
How long is silence detector period?

The set time is 20 seconds.
(The setting is the same as send a screen capture days ago)

nelson c said:
I just realized that the list is terminated sooner by a problem because PLGen Pro.

It should generate a playlist 18 hours and see which has generated a list of 12 Hs.
(The list is generated on a networked PC and is issued by another PC)
It's a separate issue - you should check your playlist generator preset (perhaps the resulting playlist is shorted because of an error - try generating the playlist manually).
I am sorry for this. It was a problem of repetition in a category.
djsoft said:
Thanks for the info, I'll see what can be done about this bug.
Thank you. This bug appeared in RB 5.4
RB 5.3 In silence detector worked perfect.

nelson c said:
That's really odd as there we no changes to Silence Detector in the 5.4 update...

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PLAYER name="RadioBOSS" version="5.4.0.7">
<TRACK ARTIST="Mike Waterson &amp; Eliza Carthy" TITLE="Rambleway/Valentine Waltz" ALBUM="Anthology of English Folk" YEAR="2001" GENRE="Folk" COMMENT="" FILENAME="E:\music\_Various Artists\Anthology of English Folk\Mike Waterson &amp; Eliza Carthy - RamblewayValentine Waltz.mp3" DURATION="04:39"  STARTED="2016-01-05 11:18:26" PLAYCOUNT="7" INTRO="0.00" CASTTITLE="Mike Waterson &amp; Eliza Carthy - Rambleway/Valentine Waltz" LISTENERS="0" />
</PLAYER>

5.4.0.7 seems to write XML metadata slightly differently which makes the awful Studio365 broadcast app trip up with either forwardslashes,
Code:
&amp;
s or both.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
That's really odd as there we no changes to Silence Detector in the 5.4 update...
how weird. silence detector 5.3 RB active several times.
I just made a manual detector test and silence is never activated. Leave only two tracks so that the list will end soon. Then they ended the list was empty and spent two minutes silence and not detected.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 412
bostonfreeradio said:
5.4.0.7 seems to write XML metadata slightly differently which makes the awful Studio365 broadcast app trip up with either forwardslashes
Can you please specify what the differences are?

nelson c said:
I just made a manual detector test and silence is never activated. Leave only two tracks so that the list will end soon. Then they ended the list was empty and spent two minutes silence and not detected.
I suppose the same bug exists in 5.3 too? It's on the list to fix for the next update.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I suppose the same bug exists in 5.3 too? It's on the list to fix for the next update.
Thanks you  :)

RB 5.3 is activated silence detector several times.
Anyway I was using one of the latest beta versions (not the final version)

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Thanks you  :)

It happened to me several times but I didn't find any bug report so I leave it

Other Bug:

Inserted tracks from the programmer in "tail mode" does not work amplifying file type.
It does not work "not play tracks of the same type of file" (at least not work if there are files in between that does not exist)

Another bug in the Log:
If an event has "multiple actions", the first message for every action in the log

Attachments

• Log.png
    Log.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 409
nelson c said:
Please use the latest update (5.4.0.7) as there were lots of minor issues fixed compared to the latest beta (5.4.0.5).

nelson c said:
Inserted tracks from the programmer in "tail mode" does not work amplifying file type.
It does not work "not play tracks of the same type of file" (at least not work if there are files in between that does not exist)
Thanks for reporting, will be fixed in the next update.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Please use the latest update (5.4.0.7) as there were lots of minor issues fixed compared to the latest beta (5.4.0.5).
I meant that worked well in one of the latest beta versions of 5.3 RB.

Right now I have the latest version(5.4.0.7) and is not working.

nelson c said:
Another bug in the Log:
If an event has "multiple actions", the first message for every action in the log
Thanks for reporting!

nelson c said:
I meant that worked well in one of the latest beta versions of 5.3 RB.

Right now I have the latest version(5.4.0.7) and is not working.
Noted. The bug should be fixed in the next update - it's under development already.

Hello,
That's still 2 bugs: If the song is Disabled in the Track Tool is always played by the player. is that right? . Ask you please to be retyped the Italian language among those to choose to install Rafio Boss 5.4.

Thank you

Bensisko said:
Hello,
That's still 2 bugs: If the song is Disabled in the Track Tool is always played by the player. is that right? . Ask you please to be retyped the Italian language among those to choose to install Rafio Boss 5.4.

Thank you
The Italian translation will be added in the next update (RadioBOSS 5.4.1). When a song is disabled, it will not be used by Playlist Generator and Track List feature. If you add it to the playlist, it will play.

Hello Dmitry
In the next version(5.4.1) will add an API command to change the rating to the songs? Thank you

nelson c said:
In the next version(5.4.1) will add an API command to change the rating to the songs? Thank you
The 5.4.1 release is targeted to fix various issues and overall quality improvements. I'll see what can be done about it. The feature you request will be aded for sure in one of the nearest updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back