RadioBOSS 6.0.5.0 Bugs

IvanVK

RadioBOSS 6.0.5.0 - (Style Black or Dark). After the "Backup settings", the program crashes and restarts every time. Another bug i noticed, the slider on the "Event" tab that goes up and down is non-stop flickering (Black or Dark Style). Everything seems to work normally on the default style. Tested on several PCs and Operating Systems . I reported a nearly identical problem in version 6.0.4.3. Please fix that. Thank you and have a nice day ! :)

RadioBOSS 6.0.5.0 - (Style Black or Dark). After the "Backup settings", the program crashes and restarts every time. Another bug i noticed, the slider on the "Event" tab that goes up and down is non-stop flickering (Black or Dark Style). Everything seems to work normally on the default style. Tested on several PCs and Operating Systems . I reported a nearly identical problem in version 6.0.4.3. Please fix that. Thank you and have a nice day ! :)
I just tested in black and dark style, nothing flickers.
I don't see the restart after saving the settings as a bug, it's not a crash, it's just a restart

I just tested in black and dark style, nothing flickers.
I don't see the restart after saving the settings as a bug, it's not a crash, it's just a restart
Try to put the slider in the middle and then monitor, by the way, if the program restarts itself after saving the options, it's a bug, since in previous versions it didn't happen. In version 6.0.4.3 this happened after "Help - About - OK" was opened .... This was fixed in this version but the same problem now appeared elsewhere. It is normal for the program to ask for a restart after changing eg Default style to Black style but not in this case.

Last edited:
(Style Black or Dark). After the "Backup settings", the program crashes and restarts every time
Looks like a bug, thank you for the details about it, will be fixed in the next update.

Another bug i noticed, the slider on the "Event" tab that goes up and down is non-stop flickering (Black or Dark Style)
Doesn't seem to happen here. How does it flicker, like it disappers and appears quickly?

Looks like a bug, thank you for the details about it, will be fixed in the next update.

Doesn't seem to happen here. How does it flicker, like it disappers and appears quickly?
When the slider is in the middle of the field, it quickly disappears and reappears at the uppermost point. I sent a 10-second video to support@djsoft.net

Pressing the preview icon of the playlist cuts the track that is being broadcast on Air. It seems to happen on the exit towards console

Hi Dmitry. Updated the version to 5.1 and the flashing continues on tracks of a certain event. The flickering replicates on the disc's cover. I use Charcoal style.
It also happens that when there are two events and you ask to exclude an earlier or later one, the start time of all the tracks in the column is erased. It happens in some events.
Preview in the list stops the Air sound card playing.

We actually were not able to repoduce the "original" flickering issue, the fix just did some optimizations to get rid of flickering, where they theoretically can come from. Another hotfix was released today (6.0.5.2) but it's mostly about minor issues with the 64-bit version.

Do you use API and is there any external app or web sites tha call RadioBOSS API? This can cause flickers because after certain (few) API calls it will refresh the UI.

A video of the issue will help a lot - if you can make one, it will be great. If issues are too severe, you can try using the standard Windows theme as it seems there are some issues with custom themes on some computers.

Since I was the first to report problem with the slider blinking, I must say that by testing version 6.0.5.1 I found that the problem was solved for me as well as the problem of restarting the application after saving the backup. Good and fast work done!

Hi Dmitry. Updated the version to 5.1 and the flashing continues on tracks of a certain event. The flickering replicates on the disc's cover. I use Charcoal style.
It also happens that when there are two events and you ask to exclude an earlier or later one, the start time of all the tracks in the column is erased. It happens in some events.
Preview in the list stops the Air sound card playing.
It's an old problem, and I keep seeing it in 5.1
At this moment I am updating

In the section (Broadcast) "Metadata" there is an option "Update title", can you please check how it works ... it seems that the option "On track start" does not work as it should. Refreshing the song title is quite late, it takes 1-2 minute, sometimes even more, to display the current song title correctly. It doesn’t have to be up to the software, it might be up to the server but just in case... pls check. Thank You.

Last edited:
Back