several issues

Hello Dmitry.

A small bug when enabled, the monitor output:
If the cue is in "Mute" (from the button on the toolbar), and move the master volume control of RB , you begin to hear audio output cue. (I should not because it is in silence)

Thanks

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry.
I would have a control to set the mixing time, from an earlier song to a file type.
Many times when mixing times between songs is very large, a song about a jingle overlaps.
Fortunately this the "Do not mix with other tracks" that solves the problem completely removing the mixture completely. still a very small mix would sound more professional.

So I would like to have an option to define a mixing time that precedes a file type track.

Is it possible to implement this?
Noted, thanks. Will be implemented in one of the next updates.

Dmitry any chance this is included in 5.4?
We had some issues overlap songs about jingles.
The solution was to add a few seconds of silence at the beginning of the jingles, and TrackTool set as a starting point in silence (otherwise the silence was removed by the remover of silence).
This mechanism is very uncomfortable.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 313
Two suggestions for radiocaster:
1-I would like to have a "Description" field for each codec.
To identify it easily for each codec.
Example "FM Radio Link", "Streaming Web", "Streaming smartphone"

2- I would like an option "Disable DSP if no listeners"
At night hardly we have people listening, and Stereo Tool uses much CPU unnecessarily because most of the time no one is listening.
This would greatly help the performance of the machine transmission.
In case someone should connect server RadioCaster re-enable DSP
The only drawback is that the first few seconds unprocessed audio will be heard but this is no problem.

nelson c said:
Dmitry any chance this is included in 5.4?
We had some issues overlap songs about jingles.
The solution was to add a few seconds of silence at the beginning of the jingles, and TrackTool set as a starting point in silence (otherwise the silence was removed by the remover of silence).
This mechanism is very uncomfortable.
Yes, the configurable amount of mixing will be added in RadioBOSS 5.4.

nelson c said:
Two suggestions for radiocaster:
1-I would like to have a "Description" field for each codec.
To identify it easily for each codec.
Example "FM Radio Link", "Streaming Web", "Streaming smartphone"
This feature will be added in one of the next versions.

nelson c said:
2- I would like an option "Disable DSP if no listeners"
At night hardly we have people listening, and Stereo Tool uses much CPU unnecessarily because most of the time no one is listening.
This would greatly help the performance of the machine transmission.
In case someone should connect server RadioCaster re-enable DSP
The only drawback is that the first few seconds unprocessed audio will be heard but this is no problem.
I'm afraid this does not worth the effort, saving CPU is not a task that many users will need...

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
No. The situation is as follows:
Sometimes I find myself editing matadatos a list of auxiliary reproduction (playing music RadioBOSS to another playlist). But once the track that is in the air, the metadata changes that were not saved are lost.

I think that an image can help.

Thanks
This bug was not confirmed. What RadioBOSS version do you use?
This bug reappeared in 5.3.3.1 (In the beta I have not tried)

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Please try beta version, there were some changes regarding metadata handling.
I found the cause of this problem (is present in the beta last):
This problem occurs only when you use the "remove tracks from the list during playback"

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Please try beta version, there were some changes regarding metadata handling.
I found the cause of this problem (is present in the beta last):
This problem occurs only when you use the "remove tracks from the list during playback"
Thanks for the info. I think we didn't test it under those conditions. Will be fixed soon.

Dmitry I would like the "get playlist" and "trackinfo" commands report time reproduction of the songs.
Thank you!

nelson c said:
Dmitry I would like the "get playlist" and "trackinfo" commands report time reproduction of the songs.
Thank you!
Do you mean the "Start time" column?

Hi Dimitry.
The problem of intro bar disappears still happening and can not find the cause that brings. I can send by mail my profile so try it with my configuration?

nelson c said:
The problem of intro bar disappears still happening and can not find the cause that brings. I can send by mail my profile so try it with my configuration?
Profile settings do not affect the intro bar. Please wait for the RadioBOSS 5.5 release, and tell me if the problem is still there.

Okay.

Another thing:
It is that the redesign is scheduled events Scheduler for RB 5.5

I would like to be able to run events per day and month. (No year)
There are national holidays such as Independence Day should always play every year on one specific day a spot.

Thanks

Freeze in the latest version.
When you try to preview the program hung for about a minute.
After generating the report, followed by continuing the program without rebooting. And I started cueing.

Attachments

• bugreport_20160722-024126.txt
    45 KB · Views: 268
nelson c said:
Freeze in the latest version.
When you try to preview the program hung for about a minute.
After generating the report, followed by continuing the program without rebooting. And I started cueing.
It appears that it happened because reading tag for one of the files took a long time, therefore it made program non-responsive. This will be fixed in the next update.

Back