STATION PLAYLIST CREATOR COMPATABILITY

rickylance

I was just thinking about this.... Spl creator is good music scheduler which supports exporting its playlists or logs to other automation systems. It depends on filenames and does not have databases. So i was thinking a radioboss support with designated filename format like mmmdd-hh".M3U"... where the playlists are generated to a specific folder for automatic loading. And it wud be cool if it is a 24hr log seperated into hourly blocks as scheduled.... some backtiming features too.

#Just a thought ;)

oh i 4got this
link removed

If it produces .m3u files, RadioBOSS can use those. It also can take a new playlist each time an event is started (based on current date/time) if you use substitution macro: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_options.htm

For you example it will be ?mm?dd-?hh.M3U

Hello rickylance,

I am currently using RadioBoss with StationPlaylist Creator. It takes a little bit to set it up for RadioBoss. However, once it's set up, it is very easy to use with RadioBoss. Let me know if you need any help setting it up for RadioBoss.

NounosSon said:
Hello rickylance,

I am currently using RadioBoss with StationPlaylist Creator. It takes a little bit to set it up for RadioBoss. However, once it's set up, it is very easy to use with RadioBoss. Let me know if you need any help setting it up for RadioBoss.
Hello NounosSon ! Do you want to show us about how you make playlists for RB with StationPlaylist Creator ? Some screenshots ? If it is not to difficult for you and have some time. Thanks !

pety said:
NounosSon said:
Hello rickylance,

Hello NounosSon ! Do you want to show us about how you make playlists for RB with StationPlaylist Creator ? Some screenshots ? If it is not to difficult for you and have some time. Thanks !

Making a tutorial for this shouldn't be hard. I will try to make one this weekend.  :)

NounosSon said:
pety said:
NounosSon said:
Hello rickylance,

Making a tutorial for this shouldn't be hard. I will try to make one this weekend.  :)

Thanks, it would be really great to make a tutorial, because i set up all my music in StationPlaylist Creator.
Thanks Again

I started making the tutorial on setting up StationPlaylist Creator with RadioBoss. It does not include setting up the GapKiller or CrossFade features yet. I will make that part next week. The tutorial is in the "How To Guides" thread.

http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3528.msg13397/topicseen.html#msg13397

Back