[Twitter/X] Post "Nowplaying" statuses

Twitter script has been updated. For details please see the first post: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3566.0.html

Hello I put that URL for redirrecion twitter?.
In radioboss 500 error appears.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,232
I think the twitter thing is buggy I should not have to access developer api or what ever there should be a Radio Boss one I don't even have a mobile phone.

nelson c said:
What URL you're using in RB notification settings?

WBGS-Founder said:
I think the twitter thing is buggy I should not have to access developer api or what ever there should be a Radio Boss one I don't even have a mobile phone.
There's no way to post tweets without registering for their API. They complicated it a bit recently, but you still can set up automatic tweets pretty fast.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:

WBGS-Founder said:
There's no way to post twee
ts without registering for their API. They complicated it a bit recently, but you still can set up automatic tweets pretty fast.

Not really since I don't have a cell phone at all, So this makes it not possible it would be much easier if you have your own api made for your software.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I tried your site server as shown in the example.
and also with my own server (I went there the files attached)
www.fmradiomusic.com.ar/Varios/Twitter

WBGS-Founder said:
Not really since I don't have a cell phone at all, So this makes it not possible it would be much easier if you have your own api made for your software.
It's Twitter who requires a cell phone, not us. You can post this suggestion to them (by the way, the cell phone requirement was introduced recently; there was no such a requirement a year ago). We only can post Tweets according to their rules.

nelson c said:
You should try with our hosted script first, just to make sure things work as they should.

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
It's Twitter who requires a cell phone, not us. You can post this suggestion to them (by the way, the cell phone requirement was introduced recently; there was no such a requirement a year ago). We only can post Tweets according to their rules.

nelson c said:
You should try with our hosted script first, just to make sure things work as they should.
I try, but it was the same problem in radioboss.

nelson c said:
I try, but it was the same problem in radioboss.
Make sure you have created the Twitter app exactly as shown in the first post. Pay attention to: the app has to have write access and also make sure all access keys are correct and that keys have write access too.

Hello,
i am one litttle question... the nowplaying tweets, he writes only the title of the song on the air, how can I put before the title of the song written in Italian "Adesso in Onda su  Radio Tigullio"?
Thanks to those who answer me ;)

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:

nelson c said:
Well then this is useless to me thanks anyways ill use aimp3 and tweet stuff they do it proper or ask some one to help.

Bensisko said:
Hello,
i am one litttle question... the nowplaying tweets, he writes only the title of the song on the air, how can I put before the title of the song written in Italian "Adesso in Onda su  Radio Tigullio"?
Thanks to those who answer me ;)

Did you get an answer for this? I want to do the same thing (but in English).

Also - can it be run only a set times (rather than flood my twitter followers all the time)?

If you want to add custom text to tweets, please see this topic: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3928.msg17069.html#msg17069

WBGS-Founder said:
i finally tried this and nothing is working any ideas?
Please give more information on what is not working. Also make sure you have followed all the steps exactly.

The twitter feature just does not work for me.  It doesn't post the names of the tracks.  I have played with it long enough and had to go back to [removed] :-( RB gives me more flexability in the station but to much going on.  IF you have a sure fix for this I'll come back but if not I guess I will wait and see.

givengo440 said:
The twitter feature just does not work for me.  It doesn't post the names of the tracks.  I have played with it long enough and had to go back to [removed] :-( RB gives me more flexability in the station but to much going on.  IF you have a sure fix for this I'll come back but if not I guess I will wait and see.
Make sure you did everything as described in the first post. If it doesn't work for you, you either didn't set up your Twitter app correctly, or you incorrectly configured HTTP Request in RB.
How did you set up request in RadioBOSS?

http://user.djsoft.net/twitter/status.php?apikey=YOUR_API_KEY&apisecret=YOUR_API_SECRET&token=[removed]&tokensecret=[removed]&status=Now+Playing%3A%casttitle

I keep getting error message

givengo440 said:
http://user.djsoft.net/twitter/status.php?apikey=YOUR_API_KEY&apisecret=YOUR_API_SECRET&token=[removed]&tokensecret=[removed]&status=Now+Playing%3A%casttitle

I keep getting error message
I think we should better proceed by e-mail so you don't share personal information here - please contact support@djsoft.net

From what you've posted I see that you didn't fill in the YOUR_API_KEY and YOUR_API_SECRET values - without this information it won't work.

Back