• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 4.5 [beta]  (Read 134296 times)

radium98

Re: RadioBOSS 4.5 [beta]
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 12:21:41 PM »
Excuse me ,and sorry for that ,u are right .i saw members doing this why to promot other software btw its no more updated and site is down for free version but honestly it was good thing inside.

saucerfoot

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 04:08:34 PM »
Hey Djsoft

is the complete .ogg support going to come onto the next update of radioboss very soon

let me know

thanks

and keep up the great work

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 05:29:43 AM »
It won't be in the next update, sorry.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

saucerfoot

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 06:33:00 AM »
Hey Djsoft

I have been waiting 1 full year since last year for radioboss to have the complete .ogg support on it

so can you please put it on the next update of radioboss please

it will mean alot to me

Djsoft, djing is my life okay

and my parents paid alot of money for me to have radioboss okay

and you kept on primosing me that the complete .ogg support would be on radioboss soon

so when is that going to be

because i can't play any of my .ogg files at all on my radioboss at all

so can you please put it on the next update of radioboss please

thanks
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:41:25 AM by saucerfoot »

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 09:21:26 AM »
Please stop asking same thing over and over again. It won't speed up adding new features. Just wait until we complete it. Thanks.

saucerfoot

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 09:36:37 AM »
Hey djsoft

remember you said this to me back on nov of last year

Hello! The chained OGG files are not supported with RadioBOSS. "Chained OGG" means that one file with OGG extension actually contains multiple tracks. RadioBOSS plays only the first track in chain, and not others.
I know I promised support for those files, but it turned out, that supporting those files is not that easy.
It should be there in the next update.

did you lie to me about that

just curious

let me know

thanks

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 09:41:58 AM »
Yes, I said "it should be", I didn't say "it will be". That means, I was almost sure that we will add, but, there was a chance that we will not... For now, I'd suggest you to convert those OGG's to MP3.

saucerfoot

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »
Hey Djsoft

do you hate .ogg is that it

is that why you won't add the full .ogg support to radioboss then

saucerfoot

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 11:03:54 AM »
Hello there;
My name is Vanessa. I am a support worker of saucerfoot. I work with him occasionally to help provide support on boards. I understand that there has been an ongoing issue with him asking for OGG files to be supported. I want to thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter. I have reviewed some messages and have seen you attempting to provide whatever assistance you can to him. In the realm of autism, the word "no" does not compute. A "no" answer sends saucerfoots spiraling into various verbal outbursts and perseveration over the issue. So, I appreciate your patience and telling him that the support may be coming soon. However, saucerfoot has become frustrated with waiting. I understand that for a fee you would create a custom account for him that provided the support he needs. Due to the costs associated with his computer habits the $1000 dollars is extremely costly. Will the OGG files be coming along in the near future? Saucerfoot really enjoys radioboss and considers it to be one of the best programs. If we can work together it would greatly increase saucerfoots quality of life.
Thank you,
Vanessa

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 12:29:00 PM »
Hello,
I understand this, but, RadioBOSS is a public product - we can not abandon everything and do whatever one of our users wants. Every request, feature, bug etc. have priority here and we stick to it. OGG support is not an emergency, hope you agree with it.
I'm pretty sure it will be added this month.

From now, I'd ask to discuss the beta version of RadioBOSS 4.5 in this topic.

Thanks.

apolo2157200

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2011, 09:44:35 AM »
Good morning friend, sorry if at any time causes any disappointment, but we all try to contribute ideas to make the best Automator radiobes radio. (specifically radio stations). We do with the desire to annoy. Radio boss had a top 100, this version should not have to leave it to at least show the most requested songs.

Greetings Friend.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2011, 10:36:09 AM »
We're always open for ideas :) Previous post was about chained OGG's support.
And, we want to bring RadioBOSS to a whole new quality level this year. So, any ideas and suggestions are welcome.
The update of this beta version should be later this week with some new features added.

Thank you!

saucerfoot

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 10:47:25 AM »
Hey Everyone

can you guys help me out here please

I really want this complete .ogg support to happen on radioboss very soon

because i like listening to .ogg files alot

so can you guys help me out by conving Djsoft to add the complete .ogg support to radioboss

thanks

apolo2157200

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2011, 10:54:30 AM »
Friend about the ogg. whether before, so I do not see why you post again asking for support ogg. I think this program is reaching its perfection but everything is a process, I think many users are happy with what we currently have in advance.

Greetings.

saucerfoot

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2011, 10:58:40 AM »
Hey Users

most of my files are now .ogg on my 1tb portable hard drive

so i have no way of playing them until radioboss has the complete .ogg support on it

I have been asking for this for a very long time okay

I know you guys do not want this, because you guys never played .ogg files but i have

I have someone intro file that i can't play on radioboss because its a chained .ogg file that radioboss can't play right now

so what am i spose to do then?