RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]

djsoft said:
Quote from: nelson c on Today at 01:34:13 PM
The simultaneous player does not work when relay is activated. Is this intentional?
It is usually useful for reproducing local advertising, over remote transmission.
Yes, all RadioBOSS air is muted when the relay is active. We'll add an option for events to allow them being played over the relay.
It's good news

By the way, what is the reason why DTMF cannot be checked from the main output? Is it something technical?
I think it's the most common and useful.
Even with this relay function

There is a problem with the automatic Intro:

I have two active rules.
-The first is reproduced on the tracks of the 2018-2019 range
-The second should be played on the rest of the tracks(Attached image)

The problem is that only the intro is played on the tracks of the first rule. (The second does not work)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 316
Update
nelson c said:
Posted by: nelson c
? on: Today at 04:06:08 PM ?Quote (selected)
There is a problem with the automatic Intro:

I have two active rules.
-The first is reproduced on the tracks of the 2018-2019 range
-The second should be played on the rest of the tracks(Attached image)

The problem is that only the intro is played on the tracks of the first rule. (The second does not work)
The new rules do NOT work, it is strange.
If rules are created with exactly the same configuration as a previous one, they are not.
I am setting the same configuration as a long-created rule and it does not work, only different files. (Tested even as the only rule enabled)

I think someone reported a problem with autointro in the forum

nelson c said:
I think that at some point this feature should be incorporated. It makes transitions sound much more professional
But while it waits for the song to finish, the live stream itself will be cut at the beginning. That's why we decided not to invest dev time into this feature at the moment. Dealing with bad connections is not that important in 2019, but point taken, the feature is not completyely removed and it may return in the future.

nelson c said:
Great feature, please do not get olive from reading data from hardware stations
You can implement it yourself, it's fairly simple. RadioBOSS now reads weather data from the Temp\weather.ini file (located in RadioBOSS settings folder). The file format is simple:
Code:
?wind_speed_tom=2
?wind_speed_tom_m=3
?temp_tom=12
?temp_tom_f=54
?humidity_tom=63
?temp=5
?temp_f=41
?humidity=86
?wind_speed=4
?wind_speed_m=9
?wind_name=Gentle Breeze
today_data_valid=1
tomorrow_data_valid=1
You can write a batch script or something to convert data from your hardware weather station to this format and that's about it. You can only write the values you actually use and omit the others, it will still work, e.g:
Code:
?temp=5
?humidity=86
?wind_speed=4
today_data_valid=1

nelson c said:
I don't recally anything that we were able to reproduce. Are there any error messages? Please try to use some other value (not Fade In but set a fixed position), will it work?

djsoft said:
You can implement it yourself, it's fairly simple. RadioBOSS now reads weather data from the Temp\weather.ini file
Good point. A quick test modifying the txt, I don't update the interface.
And I suppose update comand will delete the modified data, what can I do about it?

nelson c said:
Good point. A quick test modifying the txt, I don't update the interface.
It's a bug, you can click on the label to make it update the data (the bug will be fixed in the next update). The values will work in text-to-speech.

nelson c said:
And I suppose update comand will delete the modified data, what can I do about it?
If you update the file manually, you should not use the weather command. If you use it, it will rewrite the data with new values it gets from the weather service.

In the playlist it isnt possible to sort by Tag
Maybe it is also possible to implement a playlist colum with Year

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 301
Patrick De Bruyn said:
In the playlist it isnt possible to sort by Tag
Will be fixed in the next update.

Patrick De Bruyn said:
Maybe it is also possible to implement a playlist colum with Year
Yes, the column will be added in one of the future updates.

Please tell me why does not work auto Intro ?Configured the same as in previous versions,but alas ( The same with the scheduler, the jingle before the song now does not fly (

when creating an auxiliary playlist with network files. after restarting radioboss the auxiliary list does not work.
i have this problem with early radioboss editions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 280
????? ??????? said:
Please tell me why does not work auto Intro ?Configured the same as in previous versions,but alas ( The same with the scheduler, the jingle before the song now does not fly (
Please send a screenshot of your Auto Intro rule configuration, we'll check it here. Are there any error messages in the log?

djsoft said:
Quote from: nelson c on November 10, 2019, 04:20:56 PM
I don't recally anything that we were able to reproduce. Are there any error messages? Please try to use some other value (not Fade In but set a fixed position), will it work?

No interface error, the intro simply does not play. (Work, If in configurations created in previous versions)
Other values tested and does not work either

????? ??????? said:
I think it's the same problem

nelson c said:
No interface error, the intro simply does not play. (Work, If in configurations created in previous versions)
So only new rules do not work? Just in case, do you have them enabled in the Auto Intro window?

Patricio Pizarro Ayala said:
when creating an auxiliary playlist with network files. after restarting radioboss the auxiliary list does not work.
i have this problem with early radioboss editions.
Can you please provide more details, what exactly does not work, are there any error messages?

rossedj9 said:
Does the auto intro still not work or will I be doing something wrong?
Here another report

djsoft said:
Quote from: nelson c on Today at 11:21:40 AM
So only new rules do not work? Just in case, do you have them enabled in the Auto Intro window?
That's right, try all the possible options and the new rules never work

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 285
djsoft said:
nelson c said:

My Auto Intro works fine with these settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 255
djsoft said:
????? ??????? said:
Please send a screenshot of your Auto Intro rule configuration, we'll check it here. Are there any error messages in the log?
There are no errors in the error log and does not knock out errors, just does not play auto Intro, as well as the task is not played in the Multiple tasks tab (

Hi,

Issue 1 - Running 5.9.0.5. Did a computer restart and now getting an error message when the advert scheduler runs. Picture attached. Advert playlist is located on same computer which is on a drive that is shared. Music and adverts are on the same drive and play without issue. issue occurs every time the adsupdate command is run

Issue 2 - on random occasions, whilst a network stream is playing, the advert fires at the correct scheduled time and the advert tracks populates in the playlist but fails to advance to the intro jingle and subsequently remains playing the network stream. This does not occur at any particular time/day but on random occasions. If started manually, the advert progresses as normal, and then clears the playlist as normal. logs shows no error and shows the advert scheduler being started on time. any ideas?

Attachments

• schedulererror.PNG
    schedulererror.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 249
RadioBOSS 5.9.0.6 beta
  • Fixed Auto Intro did not play sometimes when it should
  • Sort by Tag column in playlist
  • Fixed voiceover did not play sometimes in Track Tool
  • Hook duration is now displayed in Track Tool
  • Improved print form for scheduled events
  • Fixed scheduled events changed order periodically when sorted
  • Removed rate limitation for user supplied API keys