RadioBOSS Cloud

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. What do you reccomend for my first issue? Like I said, I need station id at the very end of hour, followed by next playlist starting at the very beginning of next hour, nothing getting in between. Id is set to not wait for current track to finish, so normally plays fine, though I've noticed it being skipped if the alotted time isn't enough, but the major issue is the extra track making its way between station id and beginning of next playlist. Afraid to set the start of the playlist to not wait for current track, as I don't want my id cutting off. Am I right that it would indeed get cut off? If it won't, that is probably my solution, but I don't want to make that move until I know for sure. Thanks for your timely reply and great help.

Like I said, I need station id at the very end of hour, followed by next playlist starting at the very beginning of next hour, nothing getting in between
I don't think it's reliably possible with the current features, I'm sorry.
If you set an event to start at the exact time, it will interrupt whatever track is playing.

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.6

What's new

• Playlist items can be edited (network streams and Track Lists)
  • Send playlist to player now offers options: to the end, after playing track, replace playlist
  • Added fading settings for overlay playback events
  • Added option: delete played tracks from the playlist (Overview section)
  • Playing track is marked in the playlist with a small icon
  • Listener counter is hidden from DJs with no "Stats" permission
  • Max number of (simultaneous) listeners can be configured in settings (Advanced tab)
  • Fixed: played scheduled events were not removed from the playlist if those were the last tracks
  • Fixed: incorrect display of Media section on some mobile devices
  • Fixed: incorrect sorting in scheduled events list
  • Fixed: some error messages were broken

One slight question: when we tick the Delete Played Tracks from Playlist option, will that delete it from the media section or just from the current playlist?

I don't think it's reliably possible with the current features, I'm sorry.
If you set an event to start at the exact time, it will interrupt whatever track is playing.
I think the only way to remotely achieve this is to time out the TOH ID and then have the playlist start at EXACTLY the top of the hour.

One slight question: when we tick the Delete Played Tracks from Playlist option, will that delete it from the media section or just from the current playlist?
It only deletes track entry from the playlist window. No files are deleted and no playlists (in Media section) are modified.

I think the only way to remotely achieve this is to time out the TOH ID and then have the playlist start at EXACTLY the top of the hour.
Sweepers will be available soon in RB Cloud so this will sound better.

It only deletes track entry from the playlist window. No files are deleted and no playlists (in Media section) are modified.

Sweepers will be available soon in RB Cloud so this will sound better.
So in other words, having a sweeper start a playlist will soon be available, correct?

having a bit of trouble with ftp. some servers i have will not connect to the root while others will not connect to certain folders

having a bit of trouble with ftp. some servers i have will not connect to the root while others will not connect to certain folders
What client do you use, and what error message does it show when it can't connect or access a folder? Also, do you connect using your main account password, or one of the DJ accounts?

What client do you use, and what error message does it show when it can't connect or access a folder? Also, do you connect using your main account password, or one of the DJ accounts?
I use FileZilla. When I log into my main account (stream9756 on server c13), this is the dialog:

Response: 125 File status okay; about to open data connection.
Error: GnuTLS error -110: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error: The data connection could not be established: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Response: 504 Data port can only be used by the same IP address used by the control connection.
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

When I log into stream 458 on server c5, this is the dialog:

Response: 504 Data port can only be used by the same IP address used by the control connection.

and finally, when I log into stream 807 on server c14, this is the dialog:

By the way, ALL 3 have a certificate dialog pop up before the actual login attempt.

Can RB Cloud have events triggered by dtmf tones like RB desktop? If not, can you implement that? In the playlist, would it be possible to set an approximate time, but not have the event trigger until dtmf? Would there be a way to insert fillers until the dtmf triggers? I haven't used dtmf on rb desktop, and the previous system I used didn't even have that feature, but with that system, on desktop I was able to make said item play at an exact time, so I would create the playlist with all the breaks and stuff like that, but inside the playlist, those two streams had exact times where they had to start. So, if there is a way to either use dtmf tones, or indicate an exact start time in RB Cloud, that would be great!!

Can RB Cloud have events triggered by dtmf tones like RB desktop? If not, can you implement that? In the playlist, would it be possible to set an approximate time, but not have the event trigger until dtmf? Would there be a way to insert fillers until the dtmf triggers? I haven't used dtmf on rb desktop, and the previous system I used didn't even have that feature, but with that system, on desktop I was able to make said item play at an exact time, so I would create the playlist with all the breaks and stuff like that, but inside the playlist, those two streams had exact times where they had to start. So, if there is a way to either use dtmf tones, or indicate an exact start time in RB Cloud, that would be great!!
I think the reason there aren't DTMF tones on Cloud is because of the delay in the stream being between 8-12 seconds

In other words, if we have a blank metadata on our streamer, we need to have the ability to update the artist - title manually inside our CMS
You can edit tags for music tracks in the Media area.

I think the reason there aren't DTMF tones on Cloud is because of the delay in the stream being between 8-12 seconds
The delay is for the stream in total, relatively, ads will start when they need to start.

Back