Prelisten Line.IN BUG

pety said:
When I prelisten Line.IN it goes ON AIR too.
Serious bug, indeed.
We were unable to confirm this issue. Can you please provide screenshots of Settings: Playback and Inputs tabs.

djsoft said:
pety said:
When I prelisten Line.IN it goes ON AIR too.
Serious bug, indeed.
We were unable to confirm this issue. Can you please provide screenshots of Settings: Playback and Inputs tabs.
The settings:

Attachments

• _playback settings.jpg
    _playback settings.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 562
  • _input settings.jpg
    _input settings.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 568
It could be a Windows XP related issue. Do you have the same bug if you use it under Windows 7 or later?

djsoft said:
It could be a Windows XP related issue. Do you have the same bug if you use it under Windows 7 or later?
I didn't try, but saturday i will prepare a PC with windows 7. I want to use wasapi, so I think that some problems will go away.

pety said:
djsoft said:
I didn't try, but saturday i will prepare a PC with windows 7. I want to use wasapi, so I think that some problems will go away.
They should. We've dropped extensive software testing under Windows XP as this system is old. Most of the testing is performed under Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1, that's why there could be some WindowsXP-only bugs.

Back