RadioBOSS 4.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha sorry to bug you.. another thing I just noticed was songs being scheduled that I took out of my music library (and saved after I removed them). I have the same base .xml file, but I took some songs out (like cover songs, and different genre songs) and popping in every once in a while to listen (just to see how the station sounds) I hear these songs being played. Uh-oh hehe

Just to give you an idea, every 6 hours I have the Playlist Generator Pro schedule a music list for the next 6 hours.

I just saved the music library as a different name and plugged that into my saved template in PGPro to see if that will alleviate the problem.

Thanks man!

Gen2point0 said:
No, the only thing I have checked is "Remove previous schedule from playlist" and "Hours". No dates at all, which is what I thought would have made it not run. It's okay.. I can just delete it if I don't want it to run, I was just wondering why it would run when there was no date selected hehe

Thanks!
Double-checked the scheduler. If use the "Hours" option and all week days turned off (but "Week days" option stays on), the task doesn't start. As it supposed to. Please post a screenshot of settings of settings you used.

Gen2point0 said:
hahaha sorry to bug you.. another thing I just noticed was songs being scheduled that I took out of my music library (and saved after I removed them). I have the same base .xml file, but I took some songs out (like cover songs, and different genre songs) and popping in every once in a while to listen (just to see how the station sounds) I hear these songs being played. Uh-oh hehe
You use that base.xml file as a track source? If yes, it's absolutely impossible for Playlist Generator to take deleted tracks. When you save library, the file is overwritten completely, and there's no way for deleted tracks to remain in this file.
I suppose, you have this file saved in 2 locations by accident: one you edit in the Library and another file used by Playlist Generator. Please check it.

RadioBOSS 4.5.0.728 Released!
http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.5_beta.exe
Changes:
- Some UI changes
- Fixed error with seeking long (2 hours and more) files
- Fixed several errors in Playlist Generator Pro

Hey djsoft

this error is not fixed at all on this new version of radioboss that i just downloaded

so can you fix it again please

and when i try to load a profile on radioboss a error message popups all the time as well

thanks

bobby said:

so can you fix it again please

and when i try to load a profile on radioboss a error message popups all the time as well
Thanks for report! I checked, the problem with 2 hour files is gone, but it remains with longer files...
What error message says when you load profile?

bobby said:
can you think about adding shoutcast v2 server support soon to radioboss please
Not until it's released... While it's still in beta - I don't see any reason to add its support. BTW if you ente genre and URL for your station, probably it'll connect to the Shoutcastv2 server.

Hey djsoft

here is the screenshot of the profile loading problem on radioboss

and can you release another version of radioboss this week

with the 100% error fix for seeking longer files please

thanks

and can you also move the url and gener boxes to the edit encoder popup windows insted please

it would make it much easier

thanks

Attachments

• radioboss problem.png
    radioboss problem.png
    330.8 KB · Views: 502
RadioBOSS 4.5.0.733 Released!
http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.5_beta.exe
Changes:
- UI updated again :) no more 90's style panels
- Fixed error with seeking long files
- Fixed error when loading profile

Hey Djsoft!

Sorry to keep bothering you hehe but I ran into a problem today. Somehow RadioBoss crashed while I was at work because it was not running when I just got home.

Not the biggest deal. The real problem is that upon start up it's telling me that my key is not valid, and will not take the key that you sent me! =X

Please advise me sir, on what to do about this.

my e-mail is chris@gen2point0.com if you need to get a hold of me outside the forum.

Thank youuuu!!

There's a bug with beta version keys - some keys expire suddenly and close the program. Keys were supposed to stop work at March, 15... but it happened earlier for some reason I don't know. An update will be released tomorrow with this bug fixed (I hope). Anyway, all beta version keys will expire in less than 2 weeks... As mentioned in first post, for all beta testers there are discounts starting from 30% - you may contact sales@djsoft.net for details.
Thanks and sorry for that mess with keys...

Hey djsoft

can you think about adding the complete .ogg support on the update of radioboss please

thanks

bobby said:
can you think about adding the complete .ogg support on the update of radioboss please
We don't have a technical base to add chained ogg support yet. I hope it will be added soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back