RB 6.0.5.4 Broadcasting problem

If you have a backup, you can restore it.
Actually no Dmitry, we have not made any edits or changes. We used HeidiSQL only this month as a diagnostic tool once we discovered the errors in the database log, which appear to have been there since last year. The database backup/restore in settings is greyed out. I would prefer not to have to re-create the database at this stage as it will disrupt our operations, but maybe its the only solution....

While there are errors in the log, do they affect operation? If not, you can ignore those errors.

In your error log it says “Out of range value for column “level” at row 1 (1264).” - I guess you can search for this value in the database and edit/delete the offending row. Maybe this will get the database fixed.

something is periodically interrupting the data being pulled from the NAS.
SOLVED! The NAS was connected to a network switch via two Gb NICs with the ports aggregated. When I reverted to a single LAN port, the pauses in the audio went away. Presumably something was causing the port sharing to add an instability to the stream - hesitating while trying to decide which port to use maybe.... works perfectly now! (Latest version).

Back