trial version

ormston

anyone else having the issue where current version 6.1.2.1 prompts for licence key otherwise it goes into trial version, licence key does work and makes it full version but when I quit and relaunch, it prompts again for licence key. I dont know what controls this. Have had RB for quite a while, worked as beta tester and paid recently for the "upgrade" key, but this does not seem to work. Have submitted support tickets but had no resolution so far, despite "priority technical support".

1653862517175.png

It's possible that your computer somehow changes its hardware fingerprint each time that makes RadioBOSS think it was moved to another PC. I don't think we can offer any real solution for this, this is an extremely rare problem and usually it was because of some problem with the computer it was installed on. If it keeps behaving like this, and it's not solved via tech support, we can offer you a refund.

It's possible that your computer somehow changes its hardware fingerprint each time that makes RadioBOSS think it was moved to another PC. I don't think we can offer any real solution for this, this is an extremely rare problem and usually it was because of some problem with the computer it was installed on. If it keeps behaving like this, and it's not solved via tech support, we can offer you a refund.
i uninstalled 6.1.2.1 and installed 6.1.1.0, and that works fine. so i will stick with that version and get a refund for the update subscription.

i uninstalled 6.1.2.1 and installed 6.1.1.0, and that works fine. so i will stick with that version and get a refund for the update subscription.
Interesting, because there are no differences in license key check between those two versions.

Back