• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]  (Read 100831 times)

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
Re: RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]
« Reply #435 on: April 06, 2020, 03:22:21 AM »
n print, a function that already exists in Radioboss and would be important if it was in the Cloud too. Can program hours and minutes.
The screenshot is from Ads Scheduler. Scheduling event start time by hours is what we consider (another possibility is to allow multiple start times).

AWESOME!!! Thank you!!! Important Update!!! Makes it easier to manage schedules!!!
You're welcome :)
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

Radio Radio

« Reply #436 on: April 08, 2020, 03:25:24 PM »
Q: It would be great if you can sign up 2 or 3 email addresses for the "Silence" notification. If i am sick or holiday, i have to change the entire account email. Or maybe even a calendar and time attached to the emails send for silence notification.
For example: during 7am - 6 pm to abc@ email.com for  6pm - 1 am to qqq@email.com etc.

Also, is there any info available about the progress of the google drive integration?
I know you guys are very busy, just wondering! THNX!!!

SertanejaPop

• Sertaneja Pop
« Reply #437 on: April 08, 2020, 07:54:52 PM »
(another possibility is to allow multiple start times).
I didn't understand it well, maybe by the translator, but is that discarded then?
www.sertanejapop.com.br • A Rádio Sertaneja do Brasil com assinatura RadioBOSS Cloud!

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2020, 04:13:11 AM »
Q: It would be great if you can sign up 2 or 3 email addresses for the "Silence" notification. If i am sick or holiday, i have to change the entire account email. Or maybe even a calendar and time attached to the emails send for silence notification.
For example: during 7am - 6 pm to abc@ email.com for  6pm - 1 am to qqq@email.com etc.
Maybe we'll addmmultiple email addresses in the future f there's demand for this feature. Meanwhile you can register e.g. a GMail account and configure forwarding rules to make it re-send emails to the addresses you specify.

I didn't understand it well, maybe by the translator, but is that discarded then?
No, not discarded, I mean we'll add more options for event startup in the future.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2020, 09:17:07 AM »
RadioBOSS Cloud 0.8.4.1 beta

Changes:
  • Improved listener reports performance and fixed timeout errors for accounts with lots of listeners
  • Minor service performance tweaks

heropiggy95

« Reply #440 on: April 12, 2020, 09:09:07 AM »
Hi, I would like to report a glitch in RadioBOSS Cloud v0.8.4.2 on Firefox 75 (tested on Windows).

When I click on the Edit button in the Scheduler, the Start Time automatically gets pushed back 31 minutes earlier. For example, 2:00pm gets changed to 1:29pm, 12:00am gets changed to 11:29pm etc.

This glitch caused one of my programmes to start at 7:29pm instead of 8:00pm because I did not notice the start time was automatically changed.

I have attached a screen recording that shows the glitch. Please look into it, thanks.
drive.google.com/file/d/1iunUyKTBIrgRlguWwYdcwmhNROsNbn6i/view

rllom

• Diseñada Exclusivamente para Tus Oidos
    • Radio Andromedda
« Reply #441 on: April 12, 2020, 05:15:56 PM »
Deseándolo desde un inicio, y eliminaría el actual disable event, bueno  aunque éste no molesta  ;D
http://radioandromeda.tk - Combinación Perfecta del Pasado y El Presente

Radio Radio

« Reply #442 on: April 12, 2020, 08:23:53 PM »
We have an issue that IF we go "live", you can hear the the underlying playlist "off" and "on" through the live feed...?? How is that possible?

Radio Radio

« Reply #443 on: April 13, 2020, 03:17:23 AM »
We have an issue that IF we go "live", you can hear the the underlying playlist "off" and "on" through the live feed...?? How is that possible?

I have replicated the issue:
It's a little hard to explain but i try:

When the regular playlist is interrupted with a HARD "Over play" the playlist pauses or keeps going on, but you hear the "hard" over play as scheduled.

When the playlist is running, BUT you do a "LIVE" show/Feed, the playlist keeps running (or is paused) but you hear the Live Feed.

Here is the Problem: When you have a "live Feed" and the playlist is running, AND there is a HARD OVER PLAY during the Live Feed the following will happen:
You hear the Live Feed. On the background in the cloud the HARD OVERPLAY is triggered (but you do not hear this OVER the Live Feed.
THAN, when the HARD OVER PLAY is ended, the REGULAR PLAYLIST mixes on the same level in with the LIVE FEED.

AFTER The song is over from the PLAYLIST, than the sound goes back to JUST the LIVE FEED.

It is a problem because I can replicate the issue over and over again!
Hope you guys can fix this soon because it makes the HARD OVER PLAY in combination with Live Feed useless...

Thnx as always!

RadioKube

« Reply #444 on: April 13, 2020, 04:56:12 PM »
Hi, when will we be able to set repeat protection for each folder like on the File Types tab?  It would be really useful to change this for different folders. Thanks

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #445 on: April 14, 2020, 04:44:09 AM »
I would like to report a glitch in RadioBOSS Cloud v0.8.4.2 on Firefox 75 (tested on Windows).
Thank you, we'll see what can be done about it.

Deseándolo desde un inicio, y eliminaría el actual disable event, bueno  aunque éste no molesta 
Currently it only disables events when they are expired - we'll consider the delete option if there's a demand for it.

THAN, when the HARD OVER PLAY is ended, the REGULAR PLAYLIST mixes on the same level in with the LIVE FEED.
Thank you for the details. It appears to be a bug - we'll fix it in one of the next updates.

Hi, when will we be able to set repeat protection for each folder like on the File Types tab?  It would be really useful to change this for different folders. Thanks
Currently you can only disable repear protection for certain items (e.g. station IDs). We'll work on individual repat protection rules, but it will take some time.

RadioKube

« Reply #446 on: April 15, 2020, 04:43:29 PM »
Hi are there any plans to introduce voice tracking functionality?

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #447 on: April 17, 2020, 09:06:41 AM »
Not immediate plans, but in general yes, this is planned.

RadioKube

« Reply #448 on: April 17, 2020, 01:58:12 PM »
Great the sooner the better as I have 7 stations and really keen to introduce voice tracking  :)

SertanejaPop

• Sertaneja Pop
« Reply #449 on: April 17, 2020, 06:15:17 PM »
Curiosity, what would it be?
www.sertanejapop.com.br • A Rádio Sertaneja do Brasil com assinatura RadioBOSS Cloud!