RadioBOSS Cloud

Option to detect participations from other artists (feat)... we really miss it, this promise is old.
This is planned for one of the upcoming updates.

It appear the repeat rules are not working at all. Even the old ones. I have opened a ticket. We're having multiple songs play when they shouldn't.
Please check the Logs section to see if there are any error messages.

Like a Playlist generator and voice tracking on the cloud.
This will take some time to implement. Currently we add only the most requested features, mostly improving what we already have, instead of adding new half-baked features.

You can select the HTTP POST method when you configure the HTTP request. The default is GET. This feature is not available in older versions.

This is planned for one of the upcoming updates.

Please check the Logs section to see if there are any error messages.

This will take some time to implement. Currently we add only the most requested features, mostly improving what we already have, instead of adding new half-baked features.
Half baked? I see several posts inquiring about..you know, radio stuff like scheduling and voicetracking. Im sure with the wealth of experience in radio operations you are aware of such things. We all have other optipns.

So there is no POST feature? The provider needs POST rather than GET
RadioBOSS Cloud currently does not allow using the custom HTTP requests. We will consider adding this in the future, in case there's demand from the users.

Half baked? I see several posts inquiring about..you know, radio stuff like scheduling and voicetracking. Im sure with the wealth of experience in radio operations you are aware of such things. We all have other optipns.
RadioBOSS Cloud has lots of features, and there are many stations that use it and it's enough for them. Gradually we'll add more things, and there's a lot that's planned already and is implemented and being currently tested. If the product doesn't fit your needs, you can either wait until it does or use other solution.

Can I run a Ad Report with RadioBoss cloud?

Does RadioBoss Cloud offer automation of songs and ads when broadcasting live in RadioBoss?

It offers downloadable reports in the Reports section, the reports include all played tracks, including the adverts. Currently there's no special reporting for ads only.

Does RadioBoss Cloud offer automation of songs and ads when broadcasting live in RadioBoss?
When you broadcast live, you can make certain scheduled events run on top of live stream.

I know I may have asked this before, but it's worth repeating. I have an iPhone connected to my car's Bluetooth, but the metadata only shows "radioboss.fm". Is there a way to correct this in the CMS?

I know I may have asked this before, but it's worth repeating. I have an iPhone connected to my car's Bluetooth, but the metadata only shows "radioboss.fm". Is there a way to correct this in the CMS?
It appears that the phone does not transmit stream metadata and displays a stream domain name instead. We'll see what can be done about it, but I don't guarantee there will be a solution.

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.3

What's new

• Listener filtering based on location (geo blocking)
  • Password protected streaming: require a password to listen to the stream
  • Ban listeners by IP address
  • New API command "/getplaylist" to retrieve current playlist contents
  • New API command "/getupcomingevents" to retrieve upcoming events list
  • API "/info" command requires specifying the API key
  • Overview - show last loaded playlist contents (hint for "Playlist" text)
  • Silence notifications to multiple email addresses (Settings-Account)
  • Mini player: improved auto-reconnect feature
  • Fixed: moving/renaming a track sometimes was performed incorectly
  • Fixed: occasional error 500 on music tracks reindex
  • Fixed listener count for live streaming when additional mount points are used

Server must be restarted in order for some of the new features to work, this can be done from System area, press the "Restart server" button.

Breaking change: API "/info" command requires specifying the API key

What is RadioBOSS Cloud: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/

We're open to any suggestions, feature requests, bug reports!

Previous topic about RadioBOSS Cloud (beta): https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/radioboss-cloud-beta.5593/

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.0

What's new

• Added Spanish, German and Russian localizations
  • Added Podcast playback support
  • Shows the total number of uploaded tracks in Media section
  • Fixed "Reindex tracks" feature
  • Fixed performance issues in the Overview tab
  • Fixed occasional errors on downloading files
  • Fixed issues in API commands
  • Fixed FTP file locking issue
Out Standing Guys Great Job!

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.4

What's new

• Added directory support (details below)
  • Fixed issues with listener filtering (sometimes IP block and other filters didn't work)
  • Listener filtering properly works for /live and custom mount points
  • API: "info" command provides more information (next track, playback position)
  • Next track title can be included in the Nowplaying widget
radioboss.fm Radio Directory: https://stations.radioboss.fm/

To add your station to the directory, in your RadioBOSS Cloud account open Settings, Station Info, enable the "Add to directory" checkbox. It's also recommended to upload station logo.
A mobile app for the directory is on the way, we plan on releasing it in September.

Listener filtering fix
If ban by IP or other filtering features still doesn't work, please restart the server: open System area in RadioBOSS Cloud, press the "Restart server" button.

API /info command
From the logs we still see that some users try accessing the /info method without specifying the API key, therefore request fails. Please update your scripts that access this API: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/api/api-info/

Is it possible to show only song titles and artists? Hide vignettes, commercials, radio ids...
Yes, please open Settings->File Types, enable the "Do not send broadcasting title" option (or use a custom title).

In the past yes, but now it should also work for the next song. Please let me know if it's still not correct.

It still doesn't work, see the print that this is a timely command,

1629978652679.png

See also settings under file type.

1629978685441.png

Back