Multiple tracks selected... disappear

Ads Overview opened in (second) monitor extended wasn't fixed at all. Bug still annoying.

pety said:
Ads Overview opened in (second) monitor extended wasn't fixed at all. Bug still annoying.
It's already fixed for the next update (5.1.0.5).

pety said:
Renaming of Presets in PGPro still doesn't work - it is a very old BUG
This one is scheduled for one of the future minor updates e.g. 5.1.1.

pety said:
A bug about selection in (Main) Playlist.
Steps:
1. I select some tracks (left mouse button clicked);
2. When I release left mouse button over delete icon all selected tracks are removed.

I think that that is not good at all.

See the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zweXmAw9SlA
Thanks for reporting - will be fixed in the next update.

I assigned some jingles and I save them in two lists in E:\!RadioBOSS\Playlists\Jingles.

The problem is that everytime when I want to LOAD any list or SAVE new assigned tracks RadioBOSS opens this location: C:\Users\Pety\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_1735166727\Presets\Jingles.

When for adding new tracks RB opens the memorised location (E:\!_RadioBOSS\CartWalls\Jingles) LOAD and SAVE doesn't open the new location.

Attachments

• _1_Jingle_Lists.jpg
    _1_Jingle_Lists.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 568
I do not find tracks global protection settings.

Becouse if I do not want to set any:
  • Do not repeat artist for:
  • Do not repeat track for:
  • etc.,
  • etc.
in PGPro Presets, to be applied GLOBAL VALUE for artist, track, title etc.

That is not a bug but a serious drawback.
It cannot permit user to make nice colour view changing.

If all RadioBOSS GUI ICONS will be transparent png than all changing GUI view will be possible.
The Ads Scheduler themes (Carbon, Charcoal dark slate, Metro Blue, Metro Green) can be implemented if all GUI icons will be transparent png.

P.S.
Player buttons look great becouse they are png.

Attachments

• _1_no_png_transparent_icons.jpg
    _1_no_png_transparent_icons.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 536
pety said:
I assigned some jingles and I save them in two lists in E:\!RadioBOSS\Playlists\Jingles.

The problem is that everytime when I want to LOAD any list or SAVE new assigned tracks RadioBOSS opens this location: C:\Users\Pety\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_1735166727\Presets\Jingles.

When for adding new tracks RB opens the memorised location (E:\!_RadioBOSS\CartWalls\Jingles) LOAD and SAVE doesn't open the new location.
The Jingles folder is fixed. I don't recall what was the reason to do so, but it was like this for years... I'm not sure it has to be fixed now :)

pety said:
I do not find tracks global protection settings.

Becouse if I do not want to set any:
  • Do not repeat artist for:
  • Do not repeat track for:
  • etc.,
  • etc.
in PGPro Presets, to be applied GLOBAL VALUE for artist, track, title etc.
Global setting are the settings you set in the main PlGen window, on the Settings tab. If you want to turn off one of them for a specific category, in the category properties on the No-repeat tab set "Specify" and set value to "0".

pety said:
RadioBOSS shouldn't let me to jump (seek) anywhere in "On Air" time zone when I have Line.IN and URL.
Is that right? Or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOCO43aTdYg
This is by design. Seeking doesn't make a lot of sense here, but I don't think we should fix this - this little thing doesn't harm anyone.

pety said:
That is not a bug but a serious drawback.
It cannot permit user to make nice colour view changing.

If all RadioBOSS GUI ICONS will be transparent png than all changing GUI view will be possible.
The Ads Scheduler themes (Carbon, Charcoal dark slate, Metro Blue, Metro Green) can be implemented if all GUI icons will be transparent png.

P.S.
Player buttons look great becouse they are png.
Yes, this is a known issue and will be fixed - this year I hope. We'll have to re-do all the icons and also add style support to RadioBOSS (it's not possible currently for technical reasons).

In Windows 7 I found few bugs. Line.IN and URL works great, fadings also. This beta RB is a version with few bugs. All the rest are requests.
In next days I will test RB in Windows XP and especially commands in bat file.
I think that soon I will move in our Radio Station to Windows 7 becouse of WASAPI.

pety said:
In Windows 7 I found few bugs. Line.IN and URL works great, fadings also. This beta RB is a version with few bugs. All the rest are requests.
In next days I will test RB in Windows XP and especially commands in bat file.
I think that soon I will move in our Radio Station to Windows 7 becouse of WASAPI.
GREAT WORK DMITRIY & TEAM  ;)

djsoft said:
pety said:
In Windows 7 I found few bugs.
Can you please give more information on those bugs?
That was yesterday summary of my work. I was nicely surpised about RB with so litle bugs in Windows 7. I continue to digg  :)

Back