Re: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta]

nelson c

Congratulations to the team!
These are great features and enhancements:
* Priorities and related Artistar Playlist Gen Pro (missing a button to remove related artists)
* Multiple actions in an event
* Generate xml playlists
* New interface intro
* Follow editor: bugs, and works with the current track!
* buttons remove and cue
* Show Duplicates
* Notepad in WorkZone
* Ask the store lists, aux players

Now have a long work priorities on my part.
I will report any problems.

Another idea.
would be helpful rating bars in the main panel, had colors from red to green, for ease in reading the rating.

I wonder if some of this is likely to be added in this beta:
* Intro on issues
* Ads climate
* Trimming silence simultaneous player.
* Write in the log when I finish the simultaneous playback player
* Custom text type works with txt files (not tried but nothing is classified, so I guess not yet implemented)

Problem detected:
*using set active playlist, changing the playback tab, which was on the air before, continues to be highlighted in bold the song, as if the air was still.
*Mix point for file types it does nothing (it's a nice addition and we could add a little mix for commercial)
*There is a text in Russian I think, in the filters for each category in playlist generator

Keep up the great work! :)

nelson c said:
* Priorities and related Artistar Playlist Gen Pro (missing a button to remove related artists)
Thanks for reporting this :) Somehow this obvoius feature got missed :)

nelson c said:
would be helpful rating bars in the main panel, had colors from red to green, for ease in reading the rating.
Do you mean Track Information under the playlist?

nelson c said:
I wonder if some of this is likely to be added in this beta:
* Intro on issues
* Ads climate
* Trimming silence simultaneous player.
* Write in the log when I finish the simultaneous playback player
No more new features will be added in this release - only bug fixes, and maybe some minor things. The features you've mentioned are planned for the future.

nelson c said:
* Custom text type works with txt files (not tried but nothing is classified, so I guess not yet implemented)
TXT should now save the track title in the playlist - the list of changes is too long... I can't confirm for sure...

nelson c said:
*using set active playlist, changing the playback tab, which was on the air before, continues to be highlighted in bold the song, as if the air was still.
Thank you for reporting this!

nelson c said:
*Mix point for file types it does nothing (it's a nice addition and we could add a little mix for commercial)

nelson c said:
*There is a text in Russian I think, in the filters for each category in playlist generator
The translation is incorrect yet - we're working on it.

Back